:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the idea of making sure you have a competent backup QB because you KNOW your starting QB won't play the whole season is such backward thinking. Get a durable-mobile starting QB more than an INEVITABLE backup QB.

Jimmy is not Tom, the experiment is over. Name one POCKET passer not named Brady in the top 10 QBs. Yes it's that black and white in this new NFL

the idea of making sure you have a competent backup QB because you KNOW your starting QB won't play the whole season is such backward thinking. Get a durable-mobile starting QB more than an INEVITABLE backup QB.

This is EXACTLY what I have been preaching for a while now. If you need to invest a ton of money in your backup because you dont have faith your starter can stay on the field, the problem is the starter.

I give the Rams credit for not clinging to the 2018 SB appearance and turning the page on Goff. I hope I’m wrong but I feel like riding Jimmy out another year is going to set us back further considering out cap situation won’t be getting much better in the future. Jimmy G is a less durable Goff.

Last edited:
jj mutha****in watt on the cards for two years/$31 million? meanwhile dumb *** john lynch signed that trashcan arik armstead to 5 years/$85 million?

200.gif

JJ Watt has been a much more talented defensive version of Jimmy in recent years. He’s had his share of injuries pretty consistently the past few seasons or so.

I think JJ Watt is going to be a bust for Arizona.

Don't @ me lol

I think the same with Stafford on the Rams to a lesser extent. I don’t wish injury on anyone so I don’t my comment taken out of context in any way. But I would be very surprised if he plays all 16 or 17 games the next 2 seasons.

he could be a diamond in the rough but here's his story lol

2017 undrafted free agent signed by chiefs --> chiefs trade him for a 7th round pick --> vikings waive/practice squad/waive --> Texans claim off waver and then waive --> 49ers claim off waivers

now wilson maybe seriously beefing with seattle

& fantasy picks aside, what u guys think about rashawn slater?
super talented tackle, could probably play guard well too...

If Lynch doesn't want to get a QB in the first round, I'd like to see him find a way to draft Surtain.

Gotta find a replacement for Sherman

Back
Top Bottom