:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bros I thought this forum was full of even keeled reasonable fans but last years team has completely tainted your view of the NFL.

It’s a week to week league. 49ers had their chances to beat Arizona the holding call on Kuwaun Williams was the biggest play of the game. They 3 and outed them on the 7 yard line up 3 at the time.

This consistent complaining about the outcome and talking about which players didn’t perform well is just not the forum of years past when the team had a revolving door at head coach.

Can we all begin to get reasonable again. It’s tough to go 13-3 and go to the super bowl and expectations are high I do understand. But, please watch the football game and win or lose know that these guys are a talented group who put a incredible product on the field in comparison to about 20 other franchises that don’t.

We’ve lost our gratitude/humility the second the team went 8-0 last year it seems.

Bros I thought this forum was full of even keeled reasonable fans but last years team has completely tainted your view of the NFL.

It’s a week to week league. 49ers had their chances to beat Arizona the holding call on Kuwaun Williams was the biggest play of the game. They 3 and outed them on the 7 yard line up 3 at the time.

This consistent complaining about the outcome and talking about which players didn’t perform well is just not the forum of years past when the team had a revolving door at head coach.

Can we all begin to get reasonable again. It’s tough to go 13-3 and go to the super bowl and expectations are high I do understand. But, please watch the football game and win or lose know that these guys are a talented group who put a incredible product on the field in comparison to about 20 other franchises that don’t.

We’ve lost our gratitude/humility the second the team went 8-0 last year it seems.

that’s understandable. but we’re fed up knowing there have been opportunities to get better, and the org passes up.

then we bring in players like: travis benjamin, sanu, jj nelson & tavon austin knowing that’s a band aid.

but i get it.

I have a feeling the defense will have a heck of a game. Several forced turnovers maybe a TD type of game.

FCA5940F-ECE0-467B-8D50-0D413873B526.jpeg

More than anyone else, I wish we won Frank a super bowl.

The overreaction is a product of today’s hot take world unfortunately. That is one of the reasons I stopped caring about predictions once schedules release because it is pointless, unless you are projecting the Patriots the past two decades, one cannot feel certain to pencil a team in the 12-4 range. Every year is different and should be approached that way. Regarding the Arizona game, they on paper got better, while we remained neutral/got worse on defense in the interim, and it still took bad QB play and a blocked punt to be in the game.

Now waking up to Kittle news, not sure how I feel about him returning next week if it is an MCL sprain. Rest that thing multiple weeks.

For today’s game, while I hope Jordan Reed produces it feels like he is on a snap count, may see more of Dwelley like the AZ game last year he caught 2 TDs. I am more excited about seeing Aiyuk out there if anything I hope that opens things up for Bourne and the others, assuming competent play from Jimmy.

Lol u guys analyzing but I think everybody jus got a little tight they lost week 1

but I have faith this squad Pulls it together today and wont drop another one

Prediction based on nothing but feels: Jimmy / the receivers get redemption today and Solly or kinlaw make plays at that 3 tech

Game day fellas! My my Jimmy g road white jersey on this morning. Bout to cook up a mean bacon breakfast for the morning game with a brewski. What’s everyone doin for food and drinks for the game?!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how we bounce back today. This is where we have to show the heart of a champion. Make the right adjustments and ball out with what we have available.

Can't wait to see Aiyuk-en eat today! Should be fun to watch how Kyle schemes for him based on Deebos production his first year in the offense last year.

Big game, gotta get that W. Lets see what bounce back this team has. Excited to see Aiyuk debut

Interested to see the pressure AA and Solly bring, would like to see Kinlaw get all of Solly's snaps.

10am Pizza, some herb, and raw meat for my dog.

49ers 37, Jets 19

Jimmy G bounce back - 3 TDs, 1 rushing, and that given 1 INT

Let's get it fellas!!

Back
Top Bottom