:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jordan reeed played under shanny right?

i realized that this dude loves signing former players: TeCo, Reed, Sanu

Always was a fan of Reed in the skins era. Injury bug dropped his value but if he can keep it healthy the Reed x Kittle pairing going to be a problem

McG been mid since his rookie year if we keeping it real, considering a Top 10 pick.

Same sentiment with Bosa. Got the same sick feeling when Klay Thompson went down.

You like to bark. Born and raised in LA. Pull up. Comin at me like you got a pair. Lmao friscostylez sound like you make hair straighteners and frequent the gotdam salon every sunday.

I know ya ******ed sn having *** ain't talking? Brosizzlew30.23?? It sounds like you swallow and inhale cum as a hobby & whack off to MJ and Curry highlights during your down time.

chill bruh. wrong place. save all that for the nba thread.
I hear you bro. But you know where he was going talkin bout 'where you located.' He was on his way there. Idiots among us tryna trigger someone when I was simply hot about my team's misfortunes and voicing it out, which is what these forums are for right? Then you get clowns that try to act funny.

We good trust the old vet.

Back
Top Bottom