:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was at a family dinner so didn’t get to see much but what happened when the score was 17-7??? Did Kyle let up???

Another thing, this is why until Jimmy can show he can pass to the outside and throw the ball downfield we won’t be a threat

A team that ranks at the bottom of rushing defense had us on smash…You know why??? it was simple, stack the box every play and let Jimmy beat you that way… Not often you’re gonna have a successful run offense going up against a stacked box, doesn’t matter how good your run game is

id rather let a guy play and learn that let a guy play who doesn’t learn from his mistakes. jimmy will always be jimmy

Thats fair. I dont get that mindset having a playoff team but okie

That interference gets called and no telling what happens.

Word, I dont know how that wasnt called. Feel like if there’s anything Jim is great at it’s a qb sneak :lol: dude always finds a way to get 1 or 2 yards every time. Or even that play with Juice where he comes in late under center

Offer up, starting bid: $0.99
20211205_175204.jpg

Another thing, this is why until Jimmy can show he can pass to the outside and throw the ball downfield we won’t be a threat

A team that ranks at the bottom of rushing defense had us on smash…You know why??? it was simple, stack the box every play and let Jimmy beat you that way… Not often you’re gonna have a successful run offense going up against a stacked box, doesn’t matter how good your run game is

But we have had success with both of these things :lol: Jim just cant be careless with the ball like he was today. First int he just had to wait a split second longer (still a bad throw/decision) and the second one idk what he was thinking but he has to check it down there. Not sure where this notion we cant win with how we play is coming from, we all blacking out every Sunday or what :lol:

We should have blown them out. The mental errors, and that troll fake punt. Cincinnati is going to be like the Vikings game. One score win. We need Deebo back.

Through jimmy’s time with the 49ers… How many times has he taken a game over with his passing???

Are we counting all the YAC yards that Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk get us??? A 5yd slant that goes for 40 yards with a few broken tackles doesnt show me that Jimmy is a threat

Through jimmy’s time with the 49ers… How many times has he taken a game over with his passing???

Are we counting all the YAC yards that Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk get us??? A 5yd slant that goes for 40 yards with a few broken tackles doesnt show me that Jimmy is a threat

Just in the 3 game win streak alone he’s had to make big and timely throws? Super Bowl season he did as well, most notably the Saints game. Taking over a game week in week out? Nah that aint his or the squads identity

I know we arent tryna see Trey in there going 10/25 133 yards and 1 rushing td right?

that saints game in our superbowl run is the only game i can say jimmy lead us to a win.

It's been Pete's philosophy for years. Seattle will give up the air yards against us but are dead set on making Jim win the game. They've been right more than wrong in that regard, surprised more teams don't come with the same approach.
Offer up, starting bid: $0.99
20211205_175204.jpg
One thing I noticed in Santa Clara last week, there's not a lot of #10's in the stands. 85, 97 and 19 everywhere. Fans don't lie.

Just in the 3 game win streak alone he’s had to make big and timely throws? Super Bowl season he did as well, most notably the Saints game. Taking over a game week in week out? Nah that aint his or the squads identity

I know we arent tryna see Trey in there going 10/25 133 yards and 1 rushing td right?

I don’t care whose in, just want the best option for our team to succeed… Jimmy just hasn’t shown to me that he has other elements to his game… This is the nfl, defenses will catch on to your style with the quickness and put a stop to it

These little dink and doink passes ain’t gonna cut it… It might look good on the stat sheet when he “throws” for 300yds but us as fans that watch the games damn well know he deepest pass was 10yds in the air at most and the receivers do the rest of the work

I seen a few passes in todays game where his “deep” passes were inaccurate

Man i got a feeling trey is still anothr year away from being decent.

Same here. I’m glad we arent a dog **** team/franchise like a lot of highly drafted QB’s have to deal with. I think he’s gona ball when his time comes, just not quite yet. Although I do wish we’d incorporate him in the game plan a little bit, I know Shanny said it messes with his flow when calling the game but man, him and Elijah on the 3 at the end of the game there would have been dangerous

I don’t care whose in, just want the best option for our team to succeed… Jimmy just hasn’t shown to me that he has other elements to his game… This is the nfl, defenses will catch on to your style with the quickness and put a stop to it

These little dink and doink passes ain’t gonna cut it… It might look good on the stat sheet when he “throws” for 300yds but us as fans that watch the games damn well know he deepest pass was 10yds in the air at most and the receivers do the rest of the work

I seen a few passes in todays game where his “deep” passes were inaccurate

Yeah im with ya there, im just saying he does make plays to help us get points and/or first downs to extend drives. I wish we had a Rodgers or Brady too man but we dont, and while Jimmy aint great he typically does what he needs to do to get a win or at least be in position for one. Once Trey is ready I have no doubt he’ll be better than Jimmy and give us that added dimension/threat to take us to another level, but what I’ve seen from him so far he just aint ready yet

But we have had success with both of these things :lol: Jim just cant be careless with the ball like he was today. First int he just had to wait a split second longer (still a bad throw/decision) and the second one idk what he was thinking but he has to check it down there. Not sure where this notion we cant win with how we play is coming from, we all blacking out every Sunday or what :lol:
Tom Compton played poorly.

Nick Bosa is a menace

Gotta regroup fellas! That game was always going to be some f’ery :smh: next week should be a good one and one we need to get

I’m assuming Fred will be back and an outside shot at Deebo. Hopefully Greenlaw as well but shoutout Al Shaair holding it down today, kid is getting better and better and you love to see it

Also, burrows pinky looked bad earlier. Wonder how healthy he’ll be

Burrows finger looked like Russ's. I feel like Cincy will play him but it will be to our advantage. Every finger matters to a QB, they should rest him but I can understand why not given the nature of their division.

There's something about the city of Seattle and cheating refs that go hand in hand.

Can't stand it.

I'd love nothing more than for that franchise to have 10 sub .500 seasons in a row starting this year.

Back
Top Bottom