:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just finished our tree
8C79FA73-A010-4155-B8CF-E704630F036E.jpeg
4DC305BE-E3D8-4577-A108-4E21F25F29D5.jpeg

Loved seeing Kittle heavily involved in the pass game today although I know it’s a fine line there with how exceptional he is as a blocker, imo he’s just as exceptional and dangerous with the ball in his hands

Shoutout dj jones too, guy is a beast

All the more reason he should be getting experience this year.
I disagree. We are right in the thick of a playoff race. Hypothetically speaking, if Trey is another year away from being decent then we really don't want to see him right now. Playoff appearances are not guaranteed, let alone Lombardi trophies. He needs to sit and we roll with Jimmy whether it's good, bad, ugly, or indifferent. Today just happened to be pretty ugly.

We really see Seattle line up on the other side and revert back to a ****ty team. ****’s infuriating. We’ll win by 2 scores next week.

I disagree. We are right in the thick of a playoff race. Hypothetically speaking, if Trey is another year away from being decent then we really don't want to see him right now. Playoff appearances are not guaranteed, let alone Lombardi trophies. He needs to sit and we roll with Jimmy whether it's good, bad, ugly, or indifferent. Today just happened to be pretty ugly.
Easiest way to lose this locker room would be start Trey in the thick of the playoff hunt and he lose 2-3 starts in a row.

These guys have so many escalators in their contracts for making playoffs. Believe me it would be playing with these guys money and emotions. Shout out big worm.

After sleeping on it and pondering over some thoughts about the game.............**** the Seahawks!!! And those stupid Refs need to be fined for missing calls!!!!!

Easiest way to lose this locker room would be start Trey in the thick of the playoff hunt and he lose 2-3 starts in a row.

These guys have so many escalators in their contracts for making playoffs. Believe me it would be playing with these guys money and emotions. Shout out big worm.

That’s the dilemma. Yeah in the long run it may make sense to start Trey. But between guys who have escalators in their contracts for making the playoffs and the fact that a lot of the guys on this team may not be on the team for this long run stuff which isn’t necessarily beneficial to them.

NFL contracts are non guaranteed. Outside of a select few guys, careers are usually short and roster turnover is pretty steady. Trey Lance may very well be the future, but unless you have a long term contract or you know your roster spot is safe, a lot of these players are understandably more worried about now.

As long as we’re in the playoff hunt, we have to stick with Jimmy G. As much as I hate him and want him gone, I understand he’s more equipped and ready to run the offense right now. 4 weeks ago when **** was looking bleak, I felt it was time to let Trey get some experience but the team somehow found their footing again. Tough loss yesterday but we all knew and expected it was going to be a nail biter. We really missed Deebo and Mosley after he went down yesterday, obvious Ayiuk ain’t ready for WR#1 pressure yet. On to Cincy my fellow faithful.

Yesterday was hugely disappointing especially considering how easily it could have been a W the whole game

but 3 wins out of the remaining 5 probably stamps a ticket to the playoffs so the team just has to have a short memory and move on

Yesterday’s game was the biggest disappointment/let down from the 49ers i can think of. The game shoulve been a blow out, smh. The 49ers need to find a good kick returner asap.

Back
Top Bottom