:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BANG BANG NINER GANG
ACA66AA5-84B8-44A7-90B2-BD60419E22FD.jpeg

Absolutely pumped we won. Alarmed that we can’t generate any pressure up the middle when we blitz this much. Buckner had a sack but otherwise where is he!? I see our outside DE’s consistently winning their battles but the inside guys just ain’t. Love Buck but based on this year and going forward if we gotta let one guy go Armstead and Bosa are the guys the line can’t afford to lose!

Absolutely pumped we won. Alarmed that we can’t generate any pressure up the middle when we blitz this much. Buckner had a sack but otherwise where is he!? I see our outside DE’s consistently winning their battles but the inside guys just ain’t. Love Buck but based on this year and going forward if we gotta let one guy go Armstead and Bosa are the guys the line can’t afford to lose!
Getting Dee Ford back is key.

Please leave.

But seriously don’t slander Defo he plays a position that shouldn’t fill the box score. Dude balls.

Y’all boys really need to start giving other professional football teams some credit they’re good too. Russell made incredible plays and tight window throws.

Wow, Jimmy played almost perfectly. I would've like for him to toss a couple of TDs. But both he and Kyle were probably taking what the defense gave them.

We play Sat Jan 11th at 435 PM EST. Not sure why we weren't a prime time game

Back
Top Bottom