:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point we just gotta take care of our divisional opponents. Simple as that. It easier said than done but it we can beat them it's a sure way back into the playoffs this year with that extra wildcard spot.

The Saints have looked really beatable this year but that's without Thomas. Who know;s how they play when he comes back.
The Packers have looked better this year but we seem to have the Packer magic lately. It would be interesting to see if we still have it this year.
Washington and Dallas are also extremely beatable.
The Bills and Pats are toss up's to me.

We dug ourselves a little whole but we are not out of it yet. It really starts Sunday Night. If we get a BIG win and Jimmy looks really sharp I think that can propel us until we get some reinforcements back.

Really looking forward to this game !

Anyone coppn that 49ers x tommy hilfiger capsule collab? I might so if we get this dub.

Haven’t bought any gear this year. But I did get that kittle Nike drifit shirt to work out in.
86151C90-A004-4805-BEB8-14FB012B3CD2.jpeg

Not trying to black out tonight to forget the pain. Need that dub

This is a critical game for Jimmy. If he comes out and stinks it up, it’s gonna be bad news. There’s no excuses anymore. So he has to play well for the 49ers to have a chance at winning cause this defense won’t be able to stop ****

Back
Top Bottom