:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy to believe that Kyle was indirectly responsible for both Trey and Trent's injuries. We already know about Trey. It was just as bad with Trent....

We are on our own goal line and Kyle calls a drop back pass on our own 1 LOL, causing Trent to pass protect under severe pressure and what do you know he gets his ankle stepped/rolled on when two defenders converge on him while he pass protecting from our own goal line LOL. To make matters worse Jimmy pulls something much worse than the infamous Orlovsky and gives up a safety AND pick 6 on the same gotdamn play LOL

Is there anything positive to say about this football team right now? Besides the defense of course

E.M.B.A.R.R.A.S.S.I.N.G

Last edited:
4A63D122-61EA-4945-93D3-D5CE66E1AB6F.jpeg

i guess this is about what we can expect from a quarterback on a boost mobile contract. $6.5 million base pay + incentives is pretty much indicative of the inconsistencies we're about to witness from Jimmy this season.

none of us are happy with our QB situation but i still think jimmy and this offense gets its **** together and makes it into the playoffs pending trent's injury. this defense is too good to miss the post season no matter how pedestrian we are at QB. how far we go is another story....

We are going to find out a whole lot about the coach, the starting QB, and the rest of the team in the next 5 weeks, facing the champs twice and our old nemesis Mahomes at home.

Screenshot_20220926-212711_Google.jpg

We go 0-3 in October against KC and LAR and we can forget about the playoffs.

With Tua and TB12 each paying the 49ers a visit in December, the 49ers may be well out of the playoff chase by then.

With 7 playoff teams, our defense is too good for us to ever truly be out of it. We will compete all year regardless of how the offense plays.
Yes this defender is too good. I think getting the running game back on track is key.

Jimmy is obviously buns when we can’t run the ball. No two ways about it though he has to start hitting passes to open up the run as well. Keep defenses honest.

Funny how Anthony Lynn was hired as a "special assistant " to the head coach the same exact week that McDaniel announced he was off to Miami.

Makes you wonder if thr primary reason for the Lynn hire was so Kyle can focus more on calling plays since Magic Mike left for Miami.

Now that McDaniel is 3-0, everyone starting to speculate who really was the "offensive genius" in San Francisco.

Gotta love the storyline :lol:

I say our season ends next week.

Now knowing this team and how they like to take us through a roller coaster of emotions, we probably beat the Rams 🤣

Back
Top Bottom