:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be beautiful if Trey just came in and took control while growing and blossoming on the job.

The 49ers didn’t have a first round pick this year in the draft. But aside from the Cardinals and Texans starts he pretty much redshirted last season. So getting out them there playing is in a way like having a first round pick this year.

We also gonna try to make the Vegas game w my cousins, who apparently are faider fans. Should be fun. But yea those tix prices are ridiculous.

just got home from vacay to this bad boy. ready for the season

2FB59403-CF8B-4378-AC80-D0CA38A6BC84.jpeg

We looked into it but can’t afford to do **** because we have huge ?’s floating above the heads of deebo Samuel and jimmy g to the tune of like 200 million dollars

Panthers allegedly still interested in baker and jimmy but I think Jimmy gonna have to throw well in camp and preseason to get that offer

And if Jimmy G throws well, makes the right simple over the the middle decisions on passing plays, and generally looks good In camp wouldn’t put it past those mad lads John and Kyle to start him

And if Jimmy G throws well, makes the right simple over the the middle decisions on passing plays, and generally looks good In camp wouldn’t put it past those mad lads John and Kyle to start him

I cant wait for this nonsense to be over. Just cut the guy already.

I refuse to subscribe to the idea that "there isnt a single other team in the NFL who wants him, so the best move for our team is to keep and start him." Miss me with that completely.

Panthers are interested in him they just don’t want to give anything up when they think maybe they can get him for free by waiting it out. Can you blame them?

Bet if he gets cut a team picks him up immediately and John and Kyle are left fuming in anger

Hand pick games i want to go to. Vs bucs. Mexico game.Vegas. LA game. And AtL game. Picking two.

Hand pick games i want to go to. Vs bucs. Mexico game.Vegas. LA game. And AtL game. Picking two.
If money is no issue it’s gotta be LA and Mexico, Vegas too(wear the black/red jersey for extra smoke with raider fans.) Unfortunately for me I feel like Mexico City isn’t black man friendly so I gotta sit that out. In Cali I had plenty Mexican homies but I hear it’s different over in Mx.

Chicago is a for sure for me. Same with LA.

Trying to pick between Carolina, Denver, Atlanta and Mexico City for a 3rd game. I’m leaning toward Atlanta though.

Being a west coast Bay Area fan I’ll probably do 1 home game at Levi’s

And maybe 1 in Glendale at Az, their stadium is nice and you get way more bang for you buck price wise

Back
Top Bottom