:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bet. I’m planning to stay in Buckhead and plan to get to the stadium early enough to pregame!! Thank you.
Good play. Buckhead/Midtown is a better experience. Come downtown to get drunk and watch the game then slide back up there to hang out/party til 7am where it’s safer and friendlier. Whole lotta homeless and junkies roaming around downtown, only good part is the hustlers that sell stolen mini shot bottles by the Marta stations for .50cent.

bro you got a link to where i purchase that 30% code? looking to get a few jerseys myself

The sellers name on eBay is Wally World. Stack the 30% with fanatics gift cards from Costco and it knocks the price down quite a bit. I got two vapor elites in the current style. I paid $400 on Costcos website for $500 in fanatics gift cards and used the 30% off code.

That covered both jerseys and I had a few bucks left over. Which is pretty good when you consider that vapor elites retail for $335 plus tax.

If you’re going for the limited or game jerseys you can a bunch of stuff for the low going this route.

Seahawks rumored to be interested in baker mayfield

9ers rumored to be considering renegotiating jimmy g final contract year

People keep saying we gave up 3 (1st rounders) for Lance. Essentially we missed out on Parsons. We would have not drafted Parsons at 12 anyway. This years pick was 29 (Cole Strange). Pick 29 is basically a 2nd rounder. Next year it will be another late pick. Who cares smh

Good they’re releasing Dee ford to free up a roster spot

But they still have to pay his *** like 5.4mil a year the next two years.

That money could have made this offseason a lot easier with picking up a free agent, extending deebo, or the jimmy g question

Amazingly productive rusher when he was healthy but goddamn they overpaid for what they ended up getting out of it overall

5d1d8f57c314beeef755180d189b4510dff9b825.gifv

let’s temper our expectations

How about instead of going all pro he just stay healthy for a season

Guy has almost missed as many games as he’s played so far
If you’re doing all of that to a frail *** reporter admittedly crassly just tells the truth you better be coming with some high level play.

That's actually embarrassing. Someone should have told him to chill and let your production do the talking

…if the scout team offense don’t come out with grant cohn mask this will have been a wasted opportunity

Back
Top Bottom