:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not defending Kinlaws actions. But Cohn is a chump *** sucker. Hopefully the front office pulls his access.

You can ask tough questions and be critical without being spiteful and belittling in the process.

And that whole playing the victim role after antagonizing talking about hit me and I’ll sue is just chump coward behavior. Nothing but **** starting tendencies with pressing charges Energy.

Like if someone assaults you unprovoked, by all means press all the charges you want. But if you’re provoking and antagonizing and get what you deserve, that ima sue behavior is just lame. But sadly a lot of people conduct themselves like that in the real world to where you gotta be smarter and not take the bait.

And you can be critical of players without being a smug disrespectful pos. Armstead hasn’t been the best performance wise but he’s a solid teammate and good guy off the field. Him speaking out about that bum Cohn is very telling.

of course deebo had to chime in

2C38BCB6-B5FD-46B9-A5E7-2C97C91E87E3.png
Would be hilarious if we later found out it was Cohn why Deebo wants out :lol:

Didn’t deebo literally block Cohn for tweeting that deebo was going to try to force his way off the team…… just before deebo tried to force his way off the team? :lol:

These guys are good football players but basically everything they say is constant bull****

On a side note tickets to that New Years game in Vegas are expensive af. Someone get the message to Kinlaw that I’ll gladly take care of his Grant Cohn problem if he can take care of my needing very good seats to that game in Vegas problem :rofl:

On a side note tickets to that New Years game in Vegas are expensive af. Someone get the message to Kinlaw that I’ll gladly take care of his Grant Cohn problem if he can take care of my needing very good seats to that game in Vegas problem :rofl:

Didn’t you hear? Kinlaw seriously worried about providing for his kid and family rn idk if he’ll be able to hook u up :lol:

this off season has been ****ing embarrassing as a 9ers fan

some other team going to grab jimmy g for free because we'll have to cut him

arguably our best player deebo, his agent, his brother, and his goddamn mama causing drama nd doing literally everything they can to get him off the team

kinlaw going off irl nd then going nuts later that night over livestream

who's got it better than us :rolleyes

Grant gonna get slammed.

But the only reason he made that comment was cause Kinlaw ran up on home AND THENNNN went on his show.

Cmon now. Grant is annoying but I don’t think it even remotely comparable to what Kinlaw did.

Players are going to stand with players because they should but pulling the “oh he wants us to hit him” after Kinlaw approached him is wack.

Flipping his hat off is enough for Cohn to make a big deal out of it if that’s hat really happened.

Cohn clearly corny AF but as a player you gotta know there’s a better way to handle the situation. you really gonna risk your career over some **** he said??

other players are gonna agree, but how many of them would take it as far as kinlaw did? my guess is not many, if any.

mans madden awareness level gonna be in the negative

Part of me does feel for Kinlaw. Seems like he reached a breaking point and kind of snapped.

Working your entire life against adversity for a singular goal only to have your knee not be right, when you want more than anything for it to be right.

Reminds me of Hurds situation.

Nah grant a *** and im judging anyone siding with that dweeb :lol:

Cohn a troll but Kinlaw handled it like a moron. Us thinking Cohn sucks isn't mutually exclusive from us knowing that Kinlaw blew it last night , and I'm sure the 49ers front office is just loving seeing this bad press all day today:

1653516982468.png

1653517024391.png

1653516947402.png

1653516932561.png

1653516913499.png

1653517123618.png

It's just a bad look and basically every outlet is picking it up as a bad look for Kinlaw/9ers. When you're a professional you don't **** where you sleep/eat/work/get paid, unless you want to start looking for a new job.

How many of ya'll would have gone off like this at your placement of employment?

not only that, but when opportunist see how he went off on grant best believe there’s gonna be people testing him in public looking for a payday

I don’t see how Cohn can be let back in that locker room and have access to the players after this stunt. When it’s that many players on the team speaking out against a troll shill of a reporter that’s only there in the first place because of nepotism, there’s no coming back from that and it’s just an all around bad situation.

And Kinlaw needing to mature and Cohn being a clown don’t have to be mutually exclusive. But after that whole quote about if he touched me, I could’ve retired today, I’m about to be a multimillionaire thanks to Javon Kinlaw. No way can you bring him back in that locker room around those guys. Let Lynch and Shanny address the situation with Kinlaw behind closed doors and get Cohn out the paint. Problem solved.

epitome of nepotism and failing upwards.

hope this finally means the cohn family is out the paint for good. let this dude have his 15 seconds of bay area twitter fame and then be done with him as an insider. with the way niners’ players have come out to support javon, im assuming that grant has said/done a lot of dumb entitled **** to others in the organization

hopefully javon uses this moment to fuel his return

Niners front desk licking their chops by the fact that the story of kinlaw finna sweep under the rug 🧹 deebo stuff and jimmy staying in niners. LICKING THEIR CHOPS

I don’t see how Cohn can be let back in that locker room and have access to the players after this stunt. When it’s that many players on the team speaking out against a troll shill of a reporter that’s only there in the first place because of nepotism, there’s no coming back from that and it’s just an all around bad situation.

And Kinlaw needing to mature and Cohn being a clown don’t have to be mutually exclusive. But after that whole quote about if he touched me, I could’ve retired today, I’m about to be a multimillionaire thanks to Javon Kinlaw. No way can you bring him back in that locker room around those guys. Let Lynch and Shanny address the situation with Kinlaw behind closed doors and get Cohn out the paint. Problem solved.
Yeah man, after that stunt and no matter how much in the wrong Kinlaw was, ain't no way on Bill Walsh's green earth Cohn should ever be able to enter 49ers facilities again.

Thr fool clearly forgot that having a press pass is a privilege not a right.

Back
Top Bottom