:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DAAD9077-D293-4C3A-B632-9243FF94CA4B.png

So kinlaw spending another night watching cohns livestreams huh? Seems a little obsessed
He's clearly upset.

Cohn is a clown and his way of shock jock journalism is nothing more to cause drama on twitter. He even makes his dad seem bearable.

Gonna need the 49ers front office, coaching staff, and players to match that of the Warriors' so we can start talking dynasty again on that gridiron.

62DEEB5D-25BF-4B42-84E3-DF311272AB90.jpeg

This guy seems orders of magnitude worse than grant cohn.

Acho's Grade: 2

Acho's thoughts: "I'm being nice with this one. From everything I've heard from people within the locker room, and outside the locker room, he just ain't it. He just ain't got it. There's a reason they call him ‘one play Trey’ and a reason he only started one game. The Niners chose to play Jimmy Garoppolo with a broken thumb over their top-three first-round pick. There's a reason for that."

62DEEB5D-25BF-4B42-84E3-DF311272AB90.jpeg

This guy seems orders of magnitude worse than grant cohn.

Acho's Grade: 2

Acho's thoughts: "I'm being nice with this one. From everything I've heard from people within the locker room, and outside the locker room, he just ain't it. He just ain't got it. There's a reason they call him ‘one play Trey’ and a reason he only started one game. The Niners chose to play Jimmy Garoppolo with a broken thumb over their top-three first-round pick. There's a reason for that."
One play Trey? First time I heard that nickname lol

probably bots spamming links made them do it tbh the big fans girls providers are basically blurring the lines between their stuff and the pro studios these days what atime to be alive

Back
Top Bottom