:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wonder if teams are willing to wait and see if the niners cut jimmy if they can’t find a trade partner and swoop him in free agency. idk what the market value for him is, he seems like a solid bridge QB for any team looking to draft a future starter, but is he worth giving up a second rounder + his $25 million?

i imagine they see the writing on the wall for jimmy with trey on deck. the only scenario i could see niners retaining him is if they restructure his contract and bring him back on a team friendly deal.
Ideally teams would wait it out so as to not give up anything for him. The problem is you risk not getting him at all because Jimmy then controls his destiny with where he wants to go and for the dollar amount he’s looking for.

Got one of my Deebo elites in today. Ordered this way back during wild card weekend. It’s March now lol.

6969119A-16BC-498A-A171-A4A5F5BAF16C.jpeg
433EFBB9-EA32-4560-9EE3-4E50A996FE71.jpeg

where'd you order that deebo from? I looked for it for months, including during the postseason.

where'd you order that deebo from? I looked for it for months, including during the postseason.

Fanatics. I ordered one of the custom vapor elites.

If you’re going to get one. I suggest getting a 30% off fanatics promo code from eBay. It’s a seller who sells one time use codes for $4 and theres no exclusions as the vapor elites are usually excluded from regular promos they run.

And if you have a Costco membership or know someone who does. They sell $100 fanatics gift cards for $80. Between buying a few of these and using one of those 30% off codes, it drops the price down on the jerseys quite a bit.

still waiting for mine. got an email that it was delayed

I got that same email about my red one. At this point I don’t expect to get that and a fred Warner I ordered until the end of the month at the earliest. But after those two I should be done for a while. I want a road Trey, but I’m more inclined to wait until he proves himself before getting that. I have a home Trey as is already.

I got that same email about my red one. At this point I don’t expect to get that and a fred Warner I ordered until the end of the month at the earliest. But after those two I should be done for a while. I want a road Trey, but I’m more inclined to wait until he proves himself before getting that. I have a home Trey as is already.

i actually just got shipping for my red throwback Deebo. excited to get it in

i get that it's a business and that these athletes owe nothing to a franchise looking to move off of them (and vice versa) but I recall the FO and Jimmy insinuating that both parties wanted to do right by each other and make sure that jimmy went to the "right" place..but now jimmy and his team do this ****?

if Jimmy and Yee intentionally pulled a bait & switch on the niners, just to make sure Jimmy could at least walk away with $7.5 million then **** them. like junglejim junglejim said, trade his *** to siberia or cut him and accept that you'll have dead money against the cap.

Cutting him means it’s $18M in cap savings instead of $26M. Lynch could negotiate a couple more years to add void years but that’s just repeating the Dee Ford situation. Id rather just bite the bullet and eat all $8.9M dead cap for this upcoming season and make due with whatever cap we have after his release.

Back
Top Bottom