:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still got faith, Big Brock was solid in all honesty coming in that early and having that Miami defense getting after him , but we gotta see how teams prepare for him now.

All in for a corny Brock lifetime movie in a few years going from Mr. Irrelevant to Super Bowl champ :pimp:

1670215727076.gif

I think Brock can step up and lead this offense. He showed leadership qualities during the game and I think that speaks a lot to the team. Now that he's going to have the reps with the first team, he's going to build that chemistry and timing with the group even more.

He has CMC for the check down and plenty of weapons to choose from.

I think the Niners can still do it. This defense is NASTY.

I think Brock can step up and lead this offense. He showed leadership qualities during the game and I think that speaks a lot to the team. Now that he's going to have the reps with the first team, he's going to build that chemistry and timing with the group even more.

He has CMC for the check down and plenty of weapons to choose from.

I think the Niners can still do it. This defense is NASTY.

Purdy showed a lot of promise today. say what you will about being the last pick of a draft, just being drafted at all and making a final 53 as a QB means you are skilled.

OLine's gonna have to block a lot better. it hasn't been that good since the Cardinals' game. the reason why jimmy got injured today is because the line let in an edge rusher untouched. meanwhile, look at that sack of crap 69 here :smh: :smh: .. shades of lawrence philips not block aenes williams on the steve young hit:

I never thought I would be saying this. But I would love if they pick up Baker. It’s a no risk high reward move.

Roll with Purdy by all means. But in the event he gets figured out, regresses or gets hurt. Mayfield is a solid backup plan all circumstances considered.

I hate to admit it but I would pick him up… the way we are dropping QBs like flies….

I never thought I would be saying this. But I would love if they pick up Baker. It’s a no risk high reward move.

Roll with Purdy by all means. But in the event he gets figured out, regresses or gets hurt. Mayfield is a solid backup plan all circumstances considered.

yup, cool with him as a back up plan. i don’t want to see him start unless necessary

Yeah I’m def rolling with Purdy, but we have so much bad luck with injuries I would rather roll with Baker than Eason or Johnson :lol: as a backup

Back
Top Bottom