:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone calling for Shanny’s head or blaming Purdy after THAT game is a ****in idiot, already seeing it

Just bad freaking luck. I’m blaming Josh Johnson though. Never seen a dude so unprepared in the biggest spot of his career. Dude a vet and been in the league for 10 seasons and couldn’t do **** right. I swear man had like 7 delay of games and couldn’t even catch a damn snap to his face 🤦🏻‍♂️.

Josh Johnson was pretty damn terrible true. He is downright AWFUL. Worst QB on an active roster in the NFL BY FAR.

What QB in the middle of the season did you guys expect them to sign to lead the Niners to the SB? Lol
Josh Johnson is a journeyman scout team QB for a reason. Game was done once he came in. He never stood a chance.

Just bad freaking luck. I’m blaming Josh Johnson though. Never seen a dude so unprepared in the biggest spot of his career. Dude a vet and been in the league for 10 seasons and couldn’t do **** right. I swear man had like 7 delay of games and couldn’t even catch a damn snap to his face 🤦🏻‍♂️.
15 seasons :smh:

I mean i feel you but asking Josh Johnson, a lifetime 4th string/practice squad/XFL player to come into the NFCC against that defense and expecting success is a little harsh although I do agree he looked MAD uncomfortable but i think we gotta credit Philly’s defense for that, they were gettin after it all game long

So unfortunate a really great season had to end like that, that **** was wild

Purdy stays heathy then we’re in that game and we might even be celebrating rn, our defense was playing their asses off for a majority of the game but at a certain point it just became too much to overcome

What QB in the middle of the season did you guys expect them to sign to lead the Niners to the SB? Lol
Josh Johnson is a journeyman scout team QB for a reason. Game was done once he came in. He never stood a chance.

We weren’t expecting a world beater but as a vet, you would think he could come in and just not **** up and keep it close. Just call the plays timely, make some easy passes. Instead it was brain fart after brain fart. He looked like it was his first time playing QB 😂.

People are triggered seeing Jimmy smiling non the sideline. Lolol.

2EC4473B-7571-44A9-A460-297364E71CAA.jpeg

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 get your mans

Bro Josh Johnson did not look like the guy that knew Shannys scheme. They kept him as Brocks backup knowing that if something happens to Brock he would have to step in. They never brought anyone else in to be his backup. **** doesn’t help that Jimmy G didn’t recover on time to be a backup. But knowing Jimmy G and his agent they want him healthy for next season to get paid.

I’m not blaming Shanahan or Purdy. The defense for the penalties, the OLine, and Josh Johnson for not catching an effing shotgun snap. I get a single back snap, but to be in shotgun and not catch the ball. Yeah 4th string, but youre out there. Have some pride and play to win

That Philly crowd wasn’t even loud. All the delay of game penalties is pretty much Josh Johnson confused and not knowing what the play calls were 😅. Purdy really spoiled us. Kyle even talked about it saying about Purdy.

“Yeah, I think he’s been pretty fluid from the beginning, but I mean it gets easier and easier each week. There’s lots of times that the headset will cut off and there’s a number of times we don’t have to use the timeout because he’s got a lot of those plays memorized anyways. I think he gets better at anticipating the calls that I’m going to do, so once he starts to hear a formation, I always finish it, but he’s already walking to the huddle, kind of finishing what I’m saying, so he was good from the beginning and he is only getting better at it.”

We got a good one y’all.

Not too sure about you guys, but all the mistakes and ****ing penalties gets blamed on the head coach.

Thas just me tho

Back
Top Bottom