:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well he is there. Pretty sure they are going to take some small school prospect. Seems to be a theme with them

Kind of bummed at this pick because he's not going to contribute at all this year. He's a really good player.

What was this guys story before the injury? Where was he projected?

I thought this is where he'd go without the injury. Squatty, explosive dude. Total powerhouse. One of the strongest players in the draft. Tank on the edge. Athletic as hell for his size, too. He actually reminded me a bit of Carl Lawson, my favorite edge from last year.

We are only 10 picks away from our next pick. Maybe they are going to try and double up on DE. I wouldn't be upset

I thought this is where he'd go without the injury. Squatty, explosive dude. Total powerhouse. One of the strongest players in the draft. Tank on the edge. Athletic as hell for his size, too. He actually reminded me a bit of Carl Lawson, my favorite edge from last year.

I mean its disappointing he is going to miss next year but if he becomes a steal like Lawson then it's a good pick

Just wild basically all our pass rushers are gone and we've made 5 picks and dealt away some without drafting a guy who will be able to start at edge rusher this year.

Plays I highlighted during Street's tape session:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Shades of Carl Lawson on this two-hand swipe. Great timing.

giphy.gif

Stab move. His combo of natural leverage and power can be overwhelming

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom