:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's always a wait-and-see approach for me. I learned many years ago that getting too high or too low after a draft is done is pointless.

And stay away from "expert" draft grades. Here's an example of how dumb they are. Seattle's 2011 and 2012 class are two of the best classes of all time (Wilson, Sherman, Wright, Maxwell, Malcolm Smith, Bruce Irvin, Bobby Wagner, and Robert Turbin). Here are some of the grades they received after their drafts were completed:

Seattle's 2011 draft grades after the draft:
Mel Kiper - D-
Bleached report - C+
Fox sports - D "No team reached for players as badly as the Seahawks. While they selected a few good players early on, Seattle picked them before many personnel evaluators felt they should have gone off the board."

Seattle 2012 draft grades -
Mel kiper: C-
Bleached report: F
CBSsports: C-
Michael Lombardi: C

Last edited:
Just giving my opinion man. Don’t know how that makes me unfaithful.

If you look around there’s a lot a lot of people that absolutely hate this draft(which I don’t). But I’m a fan; which is short for fanatic right?

So how ever it may look I will blindly follow behind our people regardless of anything.

Nobody called you unfaithful bro chill lol.

He wasn't meaning anything serious.

He was just pointing out how it reads weird that you're saying you trust Lynch and Shanny but made bulletin points critiquing the draft lol.

Just giving my opinion man. Don’t know how that makes me unfaithful.

If you look around there’s a lot a lot of people that absolutely hate this draft(which I don’t). But I’m a fan; which is short for fanatic right?

So how ever it may look I will blindly follow behind our people regardless of anything.

I blame this all on red81 red81 for getting us hyped on too many players that make perfect sense on paper for our team and then we usually end up not getting any of them :lol:

Although this year though...we actually landed Warner and Pettis, two guys Red had on his board :nerd:

Edit: Experts were also trashing the Saints' draft last year :rofl:

It's always a wait-and-see approach for me. I learned many years ago that getting too high or too low after a draft is done is pointless.

And stay away from "expert" draft grades. Here's an example of how dumb they are. Seattle's 2011 and 2012 class are two of the best classes of all time (Wilson, Sherman, Wright, Maxwell, Malcolm Smith, Bruce Irvin, Bobby Wagner, and Robert Turbin). Here are some of the grades they received after their drafts were completed:

Kentavius Street was another one of my guys. I thought he was a day 3 gem.

But I put him on the back burner after he tore his ACL. Kind of bittersweet to have him lol.

Kentavius Street was another one of my guys. I thought he was a day 3 gem.

But I put him on the back burner after he tore his ACL. Kind of bittersweet to have him lol.
At that spot as much as I dislike Josh Sweat. I was willing to take him there see if he could ever reach that potential he once had.

Nobody called you unfaithful bro chill lol.

You’re right.

He wasn't meaning anything serious.

He was just pointing out how it reads weird that you're saying you trust Lynch and Shanny but made bulletin points critiquing the draft lol.

I’ll blindly follow; but if I can’t critique a draft of my own squad then I mean idk what to say lol.

Doesnt he have a bunch on knee issues too?
Yes number 1 recruit in country as highschool senior compared to Jadevon Clowney.

Tore ACL,PCL,MCL (during a meaningless extra point)damaged arteries doctors told him he would have to amputate the leg.

It was reported he never practiced at Florida State because the knee gave him major tendonitis after games.

Last edited:
Yes number 1 recruit in country as highschool senior compared to Jadevon Clowney.

Tore ACL,PCL,MCL (during a meaningless extra point)damaged leg to such an extreme arteries doctors told him he would have to amputate the leg.

It was reported he never practiced at Florida State because the knee gave him major tendonitis after games.
Oh my gosh. That’s crazy :sick:

Sounds like Teddy Bridgewaters injury.

Tore ACL,PCL,MCL (during a meaningless extra point)damaged leg to such an extreme arteries doctors told him he would have to amputate the leg.

Yeah I know NFL network was already talking about the Eagles using him strictly for depth and limiting his snaps to extend his career. Not a guy who will likely become a long term starter.

They guaranteed Jimmie Ward 8.4 million I believe last month. Highest paid player on defense.

You can guarantee he will be on the roster week 1.

They guaranteed Jimmie Ward 8.4 million I believe last month. Highest paid player on defense.

You can guarantee he will be on the roster week 1.
Oh I know they picked up his option. I still think DJ will get on the field and in the spot specifically.

I can’t wait for camp man. There’s gonna be a battle at every level. Pettis doesn’t even have returner locked up. DJ was second team All American as a PR/KR :lol:

So we have a first team AND second team AA.

Oh I know they picked up his option. I still think DJ will get on the field and in the spot specifically.

I can’t wait for camp man. There’s gonna be a battle at every level. Pettis doesn’t even have returner locked up. DJ was second team All American as a PR/KR :lol:

So we have a first team AND second team AA.
Trent Taylor I believe was 9th best by average punt return. But had 2 fumbles.

Someone sent me this regarding Reuben. Apparently its from Reddit. If this is true, clear my dude Reuben's name of the BS and let's move on. People wanted him cut based on allegations. :smh:

My source is a very reliable one within the league. Turns out his ex spent $20k on a necklace on Reuben's credit card and then got in that fight with someone else, within a day of each other. Then Reuben had had enough and tried to kick her out and that's when she told him she'd ruin his career if he did. All he did was carry her outside. She then proceeded to attempt to ruin his career UNTIL she was contacted by Reuben's lawyer who told her she would serve hard time in prison for the credit card fraud if she doesn't come clean. Apparently they have texts or something where he SPECIFICALLY told her to stop using his card so much, so it's grand larceny or something. So now they have her by the balls. However, the DA is trying to save face and will go after him hard for the other charges, at least for now.
So, overall, from what I hear at least, he did nothing wrong except for being in a relationship with a crazy b***h and owning the wrong gun in the wrong zip code."

The way it was told to me, they have evidence she did not have permission to use the card and she spent $20k on it on jewelry, I believe specifically a necklace.

I still dont get how she got a blown ear drum though. I doubt that comes from some cat fight. I want Reuben to be as innocent as the next person, but I'm not going to sit here and say she is making this **** up either.

Hope some of this stuff does get released to clear his name though. It truly is an unfortunate situation.

damn even some homies in here we’re callin for his head.

That's because there are some people who innocent or not, always seem to find themselves surrounded by controversy, legal trouble, or just drama that affects the team. He is one of them.

Let's not forget he had just gotten arrested for possession of drugs. He also did have an assault rifle in his house.

It's not hard staying out of trouble, and not surrounding yourself by people who are out to ruin your career. Most NFL players do it. When did we ever hear anything out of Bowman or Willis. It was literally his ROOKIE year and look how much **** he's gotten himself into. We use to make excuses for Aldon, look how that turned out. I'm tired of players that can't be responsible adults and waste the team's time.

Get your **** straight so you can focus on your job, which is to play football, or kick rocks.

I still dont get how she got a blown ear drum though. I doubt that comes from some cat fight. I want Reuben to be as innocent as the next person, but I'm not going to sit here and say she is making this **** up either.

Hope some of this stuff does get released to clear his name though. It truly is an unfortunate situation.

I agree with everything you said except this.

I’m questioning the type of girl fights you’ve seen. Chicks scrapping for real for real is not a pillow fight.

He’ll think about a time where you’ve been hit by a women in a play fight or by a sister or cousin maybe even if she hit you outta anger. Some of them blows be hurting dawg.

Women aren’t weaklings. Well at least the ones I’ve been around.

Back
Top Bottom