:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imma have to eat crow if niners can’t find somebody to guard him tomorrow.

I think we see Jimmie ward matchup with him often.

#5 in efficiency for the season = bottom tier

029AD434-D6CF-4E71-918B-0D2567DF302E.gif

FR FR even tho a majority of the dudes hate to see jimmy doing his thing, one thing that can’t be hated on is how much the dudes in the locker room respect how he’s handled this whole szn.

1639879238032.gif

this thread whenever statistical data proves Jimbo aint that bad

the thing about stats is you have to look at them as a whole and not just the ones that fit your narrative

6124C1CA-DE60-4F1C-A498-CC4600007C17.jpeg

jimmy is pretty middle of the pack, like i’ve been saying. he has some games where he’s better and some games where he’s worse. for all our sake let’s hope he’s figured out what he has to figure out get us wins and pray our run game keeps grinding

*edit

i take that back, it’s not even full games. it’s been more on a drive by drive basis. i’ve seen make some boneheaded throws and then come out the next drive and lace one i didnt think he could. it’s been a wild ride this season

I’m still not over how mans thought Kyle Pitts was the pick :smh:.

And now attempting to convince us Trey Lance would light the world on fire if coaching staff called him starter day 1.

But he does bring a lot of comedy with his hatred for Jimmy.
Kyle Pitts has put up better numbers than Trey Lance this season so yes, as of rn Pitts the better pick :lol:

Regarding Jimmy....

As far as I'm concerned, he ain't proven ****.

If he wets the bed against the
mediocre Falcons today, we'll once again be saying "Fk the stats n analytics, I knew that fool was bottom tier. Eye Test > ...."

Until Jimmy defeats Brady, Rodgers, and Mahomes in a playoff game using his arm without having to depend on Mostert or Mitchell to run for 200 yards, he's still "Jimmy Chokejob" to me.

Be honest, Jimmy could break Steve's SB record of TD passes and lead us to Lombardi #6 and you'd still be hating
Nope. I've already said in this thread in the past "Not until he leads this team to a SB victory" will I stop the criticisms of Jimmy.

And it's not that I'm "hating." Far from it. Instead I give him tough love. I actually like Jimmy, a lot of y'all don't realize that I bought 2 Garoppolo jerseys so I actually deep down inside want to see him get a SB. Its unfinished business so he needs to close the show.

But Jimmy the scaredy cat has been underperforming and underachieving imo. That's why I'm pissed off week in week out.

Case in point will be made today, watch....

Our RB's are banged up and Jimmy should shred this ATL defense for 350 yards, 4 TDs, 0 picks with Kittle, Deebo, Juice, and Aiyuk ALL HEALTHY. But here's what we'll likely get instead: 200 yards, 1 TD, and 1 pick while our D keeps the 49ers in the game with 5 sacks, 2 FF's, and a pick 6.

Jimmy the type who don't take advantage of inferior opponents the way guys like Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Wilson et al do even though I know he can do it.

And did you see what Mahomes did in the 4th quarter and OT against the Chargers Thursday night? KC was 0-1 vs LAC this year, and on its it's way to another loss but Pat said no way he would allow his team to go 0-2 vs a key division rival and led his team to a scintillating comeback victory.

Jimmy could do those magical things as well, but the difference between Mahomes and Jimmy is that Mahomes never plays scared and trusts his receivers to make plays.

Now compare that to the way Jimmy played against Seattle lol. SF was 0-1 vs SEA this year and SF was up 2 scores early against SEA and playing well. Then of course we all know SF was shutout in the second half by one of the worst defenses in football LOL so we end up 0-2 against a division rival who won't even sniff the playoffs because the 49ers starting QB couldn't close the show.

But enough of Jimmy and my frustrations with him...its game day boyz.

Supposedly this roster is "Super Bowl ready" so let's go 49ers and handle business!

Last edited:
I Know we can’t over look todays game but I can’t help but to look at Thursdays tougher matchup and think about how that effects todays game. With the quick turn around I hope we use Wilson jr more and especially Hasty today Rather than giving Deebo all those carries. Hell, let’s use juice a few times on short yardage situations. He needs more touches period imo. Something good always happens when the balls in his hands.

My coworker going to titans game :/ i want to go to the rams season finale

It’s not even depending on anyone running for 200 yards though. If you have a formula that’s working, why switch it up. You don’t have to force the passing game just for the sake of forcing the passing game. If a run dominant offense is working against a team with one of the best quarterbacks in NFL history, stick with it and control time of possession in the process. There was no need to force the passing game in the NFC title game against Green Bay and that shouldn’t be held against Jimmy. Now the 4th quarter of the super bowl against him because that’s fair game though.

But passing numbers weren’t what they were today at that time. Troy Aikman had some very pedestrian numbers. But he also had the luxury of handing the ball off to Emmitt whenever he wanted to where he didn’t have to put up crazy passing numbers.

All that said. Hope they wash Atlanta today.

Back
Top Bottom