Official San Francisco 49ers At Philadelphia Eagles Thread 12/20/09

This game is huge.

The situation reminds me of when the two teams met in Philly in 2003 when the 49ers won in Philly late in the season after T.O got hurt and came back to thesideline wearing 76ers stuff.

If they win this game, they win the final 2 games and finish 9-7 imo

I'd like to say this game is huge, however even with an improbable win we'll still have little chance of making the playoffs. Would be nice to somehowgo to Philly and grab a win though.

A win would be great next week. But with the Cardinals playing the Lions next week, our playoff hopes are still very dim. I just hope we can end the season ona good note. GO NINERS!

If they finish 9-7 i think they get the #6 seed.

not sure who has the tiebreaker between them and giants or them and the cowboys but the cowboys have the schedule that could have them losing their final 3games. and the giants could potentially go 1-2 during the next 3 with the panthers home game being the only for sure game for them.

we need to be huge ******** fans right now lol. the ******** have been playing good against good teams but have had trouble finishing those games. washingtonhas the giants and cowboys at home in back to back weeks. if washington can win and the 49ers take care of their games, there is hope.

damn, i was gonna make it!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

You're playing in Philly....good luck.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Its a possible game. Philly did have some trouble at home with Washington a few weeks back. Still Philly is playing some good football right now so you gottarespect what their doing.

Damn the Seattle loss hurts right now. The 49ers were 5-6 going into the Seattle game and i thought they could lose 1 game the rest of the season and get inand I was thinking that would be the Philly game. Losing to Seattle makes this game a must win though.

9ers kicking themselves with that Minnesota / Colts / Seahawks game right about now.

A lot of luck has to be on our side and playing that Philly team in Philadelphia is gonna be tough.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

remember.... this eagle team was BEATEN by jamarcus russell and the raiders... its possible lol

that game was on the road this is in philly. niners are 1-5 on the road this year and losing 5 in a row on the road.

Never lose hope, I think the Niners can pull one out. Smith to Vernon for a couple of TDs.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

remember.... this eagle team was BEATEN by jamarcus russell and the raiders... its possible lol

that game was on the road this is in philly. niners are 1-5 on the road this year and losing 5 in a row on the road.
Records don't mean anything, you should know being a Raiders fan and you guys handling the Bengals and the Eagles.

Anyways, on paper, we should lose this game. But I'll always root for my team with blind optimism. Niners has a chance to pull off this win. I'm notgoing to put a in a prediction because I rather wait and see what unfolds.
grin.gif

Hopefully the 49ers take care of there business and we just have to wait and see how the rest pans out.

im really optimistic for a good game and i want my niners to just keep the pace...but phillys playing well i dont wanna see a blowout

go niners!

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Time of the game was moved to 4:15 PM EST.

good, that means i can go out tonight and sleep in and watch the game tomorrow. i wonder if this affects what game fox is going to show in my area though.

i don't think the game will be a blowout either way. aside from the falcons loss the niners haven't been blown out this season. hopefully the weathercan work in the 49ers favor. oh well less then 24 hours to game day.

Back
Top Bottom