Official San Francisco 49ers At Philadelphia Eagles Thread 12/20/09

man this sucks..

now that the game has been moved to 4:15, i don't know if it will be on tv.. i was going be able to catch it on the western fox channel, but since it'sbased in seattle (no clue why) now they'll have on the damn seahawks game.. i went from this
indifferent.gif
to this
sick.gif
to this
mad.gif
and now i'm like this
tired.gif

gooooooo eagles though

Since the game was moved to a later date, the game will still be shown in NorCal right?

Oh yeah, when was the last time the Niners actually played in snow? For some reason, I like watching football in the snow. Haha.

Gore better carry the rock 30+ times.

The game was suppose to show in the Socal area, I hope it doesn't change with the time change.

Staley ? Deuce ?

I follow the NFL and am fairly knowledgeable, but I'm got lost there... sorry.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Staley ? Deuce ?

I follow the NFL and am fairly knowledgeable, but I'm got lost there... sorry.
ohwell.gif

Joe Staley LT
Anyhow, I really have no idea about this game given all the variables...weather, injuries, etc. And it depends on which 49er team shows up but I think the snowwill definitely make it a closer game and be an advantage for the 49ers especially with Gore.
GO NINERS!

I'm really scared of Desean returning a punt or kickoff for a TD. The 49ers' coverage is shaky at best.

pimp.gif
still got the niner game

m8jp8l.jpg

im predicting a 24-20 game. Not really sure whos gona get it with the snow affecting things tremendously..obviously ill be biased and take theniners
smokin.gif

Thank god they moved it to 4 and now I wont have to see that Bears @ Ravens crap. That was a close one. *wipes sweat off of forehead*

Yes they changed it so I can actually watch the game on tv.
pimp.gif

I think they changed the game in SOCAL

The guide says GB @ PIT
alien.gif

Edit: Is that Distribution Map updated?

Hopefully San Fran comes out a step slower due to this weather...they're not used to this kind of stuff.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Hopefully San Fran comes out a step slower due to this weather...they're not used to this kind of stuff.
laugh.gif
If anything it helps the 49ers out because it slows down the Eagles speed advantage (D-Jax) and gives us an advantage since we are the betterrunning team.

Back
Top Bottom