:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals @ Candlestick 11/20:::

Let's make it 9-1 fellas
pimp.gif
GO NINERS!!!!!

got to win these divisional games, i expect gore to be back to himself.

Lets get it
pimp.gif

Arizona has had nice games back to back now. They even played well in Baltimore the week prior. Must not get complacent. 9-1 sounds awfully nice. Lets go.

Yeah, we can't take any of divisional games easily. I'll be expecting the Niners to play a more balanced offensive scheme.

Can't assume these divisional games are wins. The 49ers theoretically should be able to win them all but they're not going to come easy. Arizona's not playing too bad as of late.

Hope they dial back gore and lean on hunter and dixon for a while. Frank needs to be 100% for the playoffs

9ers 31
Cards 13

9-1

I have a feeling this divisional games will still be a challenge for the Niners. Still happy to see the Niner at 8-1, hope they continue to play well this coming Sunday...

I also would like to see Braylon Edwards get a TD pass. I like the fact he's on the team.

if they win this game and seattle loses they at the very worst clinch a tie for first place in the west.

that said, this is a game they should win and look good in winning. no playing down to the competition and hopefully they clinch their first winning season in 9 years on sunday

We better not start playing down to level of our competition in our division games.

As good as our start has been, it's important to finish strong and have some nice momentum going into the playoffs.

I think this game will be closer than expected. 20-17 Niners

Originally Posted by dland24

Arizona has had nice games back to back now. They even played well in Baltimore the week prior. Must not get complacent. 9-1 sounds awfully nice. Lets go.

This. Please no let down. Let's take care of business and assert our dominance over the NFC West. I'll be in attendance again. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

I need to make it back home for a damn game.
30t6p3b.gif

i've gone to at least one game every season since 1999.  with them sucking every year since then except 2001 and 2002, i really wanna make it to a game this year since they've lost the last 7 or so games i've gone to and i wanna see a win and a decent team for the first time in years,  but my funds have been low and it's a pain to get people to make the trip from LA to the Bay be it by car or plane. if i find some SF heads on the board that are down to go to the monday night steelers game and tailgate, i might just fly up there by myself for a day and go to the game.  im going to see how things are looking, i set up a tailgate that about 8 NT heads went to for the jets cowboys game week 1 of this year and i would have no problem doing something similar if dudes were down.

It will be interesting to see how Skelton fares against a good defense, but I think the Cardinals need to start Kolb to see what they have.

Also, the Cardinals defense is starting to gel, having allowed 1 touchdown in the past two games, it would be nice to see a consistent defense.

They've lost a good number of games this season, and in seasons past, because they couldn't hold the lead.

Isnt Kolb hurt though? Its not a start the best guy situation as much as it is a start the healthiest right?

Originally Posted by dland24

Isnt Kolb hurt though? Its not a start the best guy situation as much as it is a start the healthiest right?

Yeah, Kolb is hurt, I was referring to the rest of the season in general. A lot of other Cards' fans are in love with Skelton and want him being the QB for the rest of the season.

I don't think that's a good idea, long term.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

I need to make it back home for a damn game.
30t6p3b.gif

i've gone to at least one game every season since 1999.  with them sucking every year since then except 2001 and 2002, i really wanna make it to a game this year since they've lost the last 7 or so games i've gone to and i wanna see a win and a decent team for the first time in years,  but my funds have been low and it's a pain to get people to make the trip from LA to the Bay be it by car or plane. if i find some SF heads on the board that are down to go to the monday night steelers game and tailgate, i might just fly up there by myself for a day and go to the game.  im going to see how things are looking, i set up a tailgate that about 8 NT heads went to for the jets cowboys game week 1 of this year and i would have no problem doing something similar if dudes were down.
I wouldn't be able to make the Monday night game because of work but I'd be down for a playoff game.
pimp.gif

i'll most likely be in new york for pretty much all of january, if they were to somehow host the nfc title game i would come back a few days early to make it to that though.

next season though im going to for sure set something up, once tickets go on sale im going to try and set a little mini summit or something up. even if it's just 5-6 heads, as long as there's a grill, good food, good drink, and good greenery for those who smoke it will be a good tailgate.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

We better not start playing down to level of our competition in our division games.

As good as our start has been, it's important to finish strong and have some nice momentum going into the playoffs.

I think this game will be closer than expected. 20-17 Niners

my thoughts exactly. HOPING ITS NOT, but thinking it'll be a close game too
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Hope they dial back gore and lean on hunter and dixon for a while. Frank needs to be 100% for the playoffs

9ers 31
Cards 13

9-1
I dont see it being that easy. Cardinals are playing good football.

I do however see the 49ers winning this week. Gotta contain Patrick Peterson.

I went to the 49ers-Cardinals game last season at the Stick, hopefully its the same result.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom