:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowbows @ Candlestick 09/19:::

Just got the word that I'll be covering the game on Sunday. Should be fun. I haven't been to Candlestick since I was a kid.

I agree, if we pressure Romo and shut down the run, our defense should soften the blow. But, offense has to drastically step it up for us to have a chance to win.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Just got the word that I'll be covering the game on Sunday. Should be fun. I haven't been to Candlestick since I was a kid.
you'll be covering the game??
like as a reporter or what?

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Yes.
I've actually never even been to a 49ers game before. 

Enough of the chit chat, akers will keep us close and aldon will have a field day Alex smith will cost us the game
pimp.gif
Jk.

Yes.
good stuff frenchie 
pimp.gif

hopefully it'll be a good first game for you

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I'm certain our play calling will be much different from week 1. We can't beat the Cowboys like that and I'm sure Harbaugh knows that...

if we can open up the running game then we have a chance.
I know they're going to stuff the box and make us beat them through the air. Nobody is scared of our passing game. In this game we're going to have to open up the passing game in order to get the run game going.

QFT. teams know that alex is our weakest link. gore needs to have a good game.

good stuff MrYoungMoney.

you brought up some valid points. however, i really think it just comes down to who brings more pressure onto the QBs.
If romo has all day back there, niners will be in for a long game.
If cowboys even come close enough to alex smith-- he'll @%%# up and yes, cowboys win.

really don't know what to expect from this niners offense yet, since JH hasn't really shown much. If the offense is anything like the SEA game....
laugh.gif
GG
sick.gif

so yes, a lot has to go right for the niners to pull this one out. I do think they'll show up and play though. should be a good one.

23-20 niners.
For both of our team it's going to be hard putting pressure on opposing QB's for the fact that both of our Secondary's are pretty banged up... 
Also, our O-Line is kinda' banged up a little too. With 3 new starters there's bound to be some mistakes in terms of pass protection, run blocking, etc...

Should be great game though, none the less. 

Here's a video for BOTH team's fans to watch: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-previews/09000d5d82244bbc/Week-2-Cowboys-vs-49ers-Preview

Hopefully he doesnt suit up, matchup nightmare for us
[h3]"Not a done deal" that Dez is going to play[/h3]
There is a chance Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant won't play Sunday, according to owner Jerry Jones. A day after telling local media at Valley Ranch that Bryant would play against the 49ers, Jones backed down on his weekly radio show.

"We're going to have to monitor that and are monitoring it," Jones said Friday morning on 105.3 The Fan. "He didn't practice the last couple of days, but we'll see how he does today and of course we've got at least 48 hours before kickoff time. Hopefully he'll feel better as we get closer to Sunday."

Jones followed with "it's not" when asked a followup question about Dez being a "done deal" to play.

Bryant bruised his thigh in the first half of Sunday's game against the Jets. He did not have a catch in the second half. Bryant missed practices Wednesday and Thursday. The Cowboys practice at 10:45 a.m. today.

"It's day to day," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said Friday morning before practice. "He hasn't practiced the last couple of days. We're hopeful he'll continue to improve on his rehab, and hopefully be ready to go on Sunday afternoon."

The Cowboys will update their injury report Friday afternoon with the projected playing status of Bryant.

Bryant has had a long string of injuries since arriving in Dallas as a first-round pick in 2010. His most serious injuries were a high-ankle sprain that kept him out of the 2010 preseason and a broken fibula that prematurely ended his season in 2010.

-- Charean Williams

Yes.

a reporter? wow thats amazing. tv or radio? thats what i'm trying to get into. what station do you work for?

congrats man. i'm proud of you bro
pimp.gif

Franchise...are you Raj Mathai? J/K

You may be our ticket to getting rid of Bob Fitzgerald on the Ws side.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

There is a chance Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant won't play Sunday, according to owner Jerry Jones. A day after telling local media at Valley Ranch that Bryant would play against the 49ers, Jones backed down on his weekly radio show.

"We're going to have to monitor that and are monitoring it," Jones said Friday morning on 105.3 The Fan. "He didn't practice the last couple of days, but we'll see how he does today and of course we've got at least 48 hours before kickoff time. Hopefully he'll feel better as we get closer to Sunday."

Jones followed with "it's not" when asked a followup question about Dez being a "done deal" to play.

Bryant bruised his thigh in the first half of Sunday's game against the Jets. He did not have a catch in the second half. Bryant missed practices Wednesday and Thursday. The Cowboys practice at 10:45 a.m. today.

"It's day to day," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said Friday morning before practice. "He hasn't practiced the last couple of days. We're hopeful he'll continue to improve on his rehab, and hopefully be ready to go on Sunday afternoon."

The Cowboys will update their injury report Friday afternoon with the projected playing status of Bryant.

Bryant has had a long string of injuries since arriving in Dallas as a first-round pick in 2010. His most serious injuries were a high-ankle sprain that kept him out of the 2010 preseason and a broken fibula that prematurely ended his season in 2010.

-- Charean Williams

this would be big for us

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

-- Charean Williams
this would be big for us

Don't count Dez out fam', dude will play through pain! 
He'll be a game time decision, but as always when a player doesn't practice the media likes to go all crazy. 
eyes.gif

The game we've been waiting for. This game should give us a pretty good look into what Harbaugh has to bring us. Should be a good game and I expect us to go out and play well. If we can get to Romo, then we have a great shot. 23-17 Niners!

evansilva Evan Silva
Reliable reporters and the small bit of insider info I cobbled together all points to #Cowboys WR Dez Bryant not playing.

At the end of the day we are talking about Bryant missing one game, either way the Boys will win...

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

evansilva Evan Silva
Reliable reporters and the small bit of insider info I cobbled together all points to #Cowboys WR Dez Bryant not playing.

Reliable reporters ehhh?! 
DEZ_88 Dez Bryant 

Mind off the fight...it's game time..goodnight

Also, it's been reported that he made the flight with the team. 

If he wasn't playing, or seriously hurt I doubt he would have gone with the team! 
grin.gif

Glaze_head_shot_normal.jpg

Jay_Glazer Jay Glazer

Dez Bryant testing the leg, doesn't look good for him to go gang. Not official yet but doesn't look like he's going to play

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

evansilva Evan Silva

Reliable reporters ehhh?! 
DEZ_88 Dez Bryant 

Mind off the fight...it's game time..goodnight

Also, it's been reported that he made the flight with the team. 

If he wasn't playing, or seriously hurt I doubt he would have gone with the team! 
grin.gif

my bad
frown.gif

i'll know to be a little more careful with the information i decide to pass along next time

Back
Top Bottom