:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowbows @ Candlestick 09/19:::

Donte Whitner getting burned was bound to happen. It's too bad it had to be during the play that essentially gave the Cowboys a W.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Can we please put in CK, Alex Smith looks for the checkdown every %+$%#+! play... Its annoying when our team has the weapons and he doesnt even bother throwing the ball

laugh.gif
You're that kind of fan that always boos the starting QB, but really has no idea what's going on.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Can we please put in CK, Alex Smith looks for the checkdown every %+$%#+! play... Its annoying when our team has the weapons and he doesnt even bother throwing the ball

laugh.gif
You're that kind of fan that always boos the starting QB, but really has no idea what's going on.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeaaaa because Im the only 9ers fan that says this... Dont think your Vikings are any better

Smh, what a %!#%@$* terrible second half. Our play-calling somehow got too damn casual, the corners got worse, Romo got confident, and our O-line forgot how to block. We gotta stay aggressive with the play-calling THE WHOLE GAME and Harbaugh has to call plays where Smith can throw down field (at least 15+ yards). We have to be alot more creative also.

Originally Posted by polorico

Another reason why i hate eagles fans

Miles austin is cold , and is a top 7 WR in the L no doubt, and dude was hurt today also.
ok i know you're slow.. but where did i say miles austin wasn't a good receiver?

i was just pointing out that because dez was hurt (and some of the other injuries that dallas suffered in the game).. that san fran could have and should have focused on him

and since i didnt watch the game.. i wanted to know how 1 of the 2 guys that san fran should have been focused on was allowed to go off like that.. get it?!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DEM BOYS. Romo showed a lot of heart yesterday and in a win or loss I would have had some respect for dude but he ending up leading us on a game tying and game winning drive. Romo made me shut the **%* up yesterday
laugh.gif
atleast for this week. I hope he keeps it up. We got some issues to address with all these injuries though. We gotta win our home opener against the Deadskins. NO EXCUSES.

We played decent, i am satisfied.

Cowboys left SF banged up, we are a tough defense, our secondary sucks!

Back
Top Bottom