:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowbows @ Candlestick 09/19:::

Mods I'm re-making this thread because the other one is full of bickering between Eagles/Cowboys fans.

Niners can win this if we limit turnovers and actually score touchdowns in the redzone.

Go NINERS!

alex smith is a beast in the red zone! we gotta keep getting us in there!

i'm kinda optimistic on our chances, especially since tony romo is back to his old ways during the end game...

Harbaugh did a superb job of hiding Alex sunday but I don't think it'll work this week

49ers - 17
Cowgirls - 24

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Mods I'm re-making this thread because the other one is full of bickering between Eagles/Cowboys fans.

Niners can win this if we limit turnovers and actually score touchdowns in the redzone.

Go NINERS!
Someone going to remake it every week? lol

yeah, i like this thread better too. the other one seemed like an eagles/cowboys game thread instead of us. i dont see us taking this game, really. our offense just isnt that fluid at all. we got lucky with ginn's 2 TD returns last week and it's not happening this week. alex will be exposed again.

Lets pull out a W again
pimp.gif

edit: post 1600
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

yeah, i like this thread better too. the other one seemed like an eagles/cowboys game thread instead of us. i dont see us taking this game, really. our offense just isnt that fluid at all. we got lucky with ginn's 2 TD returns last week and it's not happening this week. alex will be exposed again.

Iv heard from analysts and beatwriters, Matt Maiocco and Kevin Lynch, that Harbaugh and Fangio thought they could get away with playing vanilla against Seattle. Fortunately they were right, but expect the offense and blitz packages to open up this weekend. I don't know if we can win this but if the offense shows it can move the ball I'd be pleased with the effort.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Iv heard from analysts and beatwriters, Matt Maiocco and Kevin Lynch, that Harbaugh and Fangio thought they could get away with playing vanilla against Seattle. Fortunately they were right, but expect the offense and blitz packages to open up this weekend. I don't know if we can win this but if the offense shows it can move the ball I'd be pleased with the effort.
I'm certain our play calling will be much different from week 1. We can't beat the Cowboys like that and I'm sure Harbaugh knows that...

No way we are losing to the 49ers, if we stay focused. For Romo that will be a stretch, but I think we can pull it out...

Oh, I know Barber doesn't play for us anymore, that pic is stuck as my avy for now...

Predicted a 3-0 start to the season for the niners so I gotta go with th upset

49ers -24
Cowboys -21

I'm certain our play calling will be much different from week 1. We can't beat the Cowboys like that and I'm sure Harbaugh knows that...

if we can open up the running game then we have a chance.

if we can open up the running game then we have a chance.
I know they're going to stuff the box and make us beat them through the air. Nobody is scared of our passing game. In this game we're going to have to open up the passing game in order to get the run game going.

Alex Smith really tried not to make mistakes last week, hopefully he tries more things with the offense, I'm not expecting a 300 yard game, though I'd like him to be able to move the team down the field

I'm not here to get into a bashing with any 49'ers fans... I'll try to state more facts then opinions.
Now that I cleared that out of the way, I just want to talk about Football with fellow NT'ers.

I really see the Cowboys struggling this weekend we're down to 1/2 a starter in Mike Jenkins (he's really injured), McCann, Ball, and some other CB we just signed.

As you can see, they're all mainly back ups. 

I still have faith though, and believe we can win.

It will be a low-scoring game though... 

Something like 17-21 (Cowboys win of course)

I really don't see Ginn doing that much this weekend honestly.

We have two strong legged guys in Buehler and McBriar (NFC Pro-Bowler).

Y'all's running game with Gore kinda' scares me but not so much. 

I think he's going to be chipping a lot, to stay in and block.

Rob Ryan's defense is all about putting pressure on the QB, I hope Smith has a lot of time for the Pre-Snap Read.

Match up's to watch: Rogers VS Austin..., Brown VS Bryant, not sure if Goldson's back but him or Williams VS Witten.

Some of these favor the 'Boys more than the 49'ers. 

While y'all do have Edwards which the Cowboys tend to struggle with Physical Receiver's if Jenkins is healthy then that can go either way. 

Niners hopefully pull out the close win if we put the pressure on Romo and the offense is sharper than last week.

There's gonna be lots of cowboys fans at the Stick so if you're going the game, make sure you wear your red.

good stuff MrYoungMoney.

you brought up some valid points. however, i really think it just comes down to who brings more pressure onto the QBs.
If romo has all day back there, niners will be in for a long game.
If cowboys even come close enough to alex smith-- he'll @%%# up and yes, cowboys win.

really don't know what to expect from this niners offense yet, since JH hasn't really shown much. If the offense is anything like the SEA game....
laugh.gif
GG
sick.gif

so yes, a lot has to go right for the niners to pull this one out. I do think they'll show up and play though. should be a good one.

23-20 niners.

The cowboys must establish a running game. Our Niners will not allow that to happen. We always play the run well. With that said I hope Romo has to throw it 40 Plus times. He tends to make mistakes when he throws a lot. And WE MUST GET QB PRESSURE. Gore should have at least 85 on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom