:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions @ Candlestick 12/27:::

I hate that we end the year playing two bad teams. Even if we play well you don't really learn anything substantial about the team.

Yeah, but maybe can experiment and mix up some offensive schemes in these games. If our Offensive Coordinator doesn't do well against the defense of eitherone of these teams than he should be fired...and assassinated.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

There are rumors we are switching to a 4-3 next year
That's seems coo, I mean our pass rush is inconsistent and maybe with one more lineman we'll be making QBs shook, but I'm worriedabout our pass defense though so I'm up in the air with this one. We'll see how things work out that. But I'm glad they are trying to find ways tomake our defense consistantly solid.

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Can we see some Nate Davis pleaseeeeee

I know. At first I wanted Alex to take all the snaps but now I want to see Nate take some snaps with the first team against NFL starters to see how well hedoes. But it's already been reported that Nate won't see any snaps this year.

First and foremost, welcome back NT23
smile.gif

See, having my argument a week or so ago about Nate seeing some time in the NFL has finally settled in.

But yeah, I believe he's inactive for the year
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

First and foremost, welcome back NT23
smile.gif

See, having my argument a week or so ago about Nate seeing some time in the NFL has finally settled in.

But yeah, I believe he's inactive for the year
ohwell.gif

smokin.gif
Thanks...
I never left though
grin.gif

and well, the reason I say that about Alex is because I don't like how he reacts when he's put under pressure to win games..

Honestly when we began the season lots of people had expectations of going 8-8, 9-7 and some said that would be a success even without making playoffs. Ourexpectations changed when we started the season well..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Honestly when we began the season lots of people had expectations of going 8-8, 9-7 and some said that would be a success even without making playoffs. Our expectations changed when we started the season well..
I honestly was predicting 9-7/10-6, but I thought we would be on top of the division. I didn't expect for us to lose to the Texans or theFalcons. But oh yeah, the best I can hope for is we end this season on the high note.

I'll be at the game
pimp.gif

Our defense plays really well at home (with the exception of the Atlanta game) and Stanton is AWFUL. I don't expect the Lions to do much offensively atall. I also think Gore will have a big day 120+

49ers 38
Lions 10

7-9ers
don't get all heated NT23 I'm just kidding (I knew you would quote this), there's no way the Niners don'tfinish 8-8. You guys are making improvements each year, congrats.

^haha clever (no sarcasm)

anyways, with nedney out i don't see us winning this game easily

so gore will have to get 200 yds rushing to carry this team to a difficult 28-10 victory.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

finish 8-8 and not be considered a losing team thats the goal for these last 2 games

Couldn't have said it any better

Originally Posted by chris82790

what happened to nedney?

[table][tr][td]
SF.gif
[/td] [td] Joe Nedney-K- 49ers[/td] [td]Dec. 23 - 6:54 pm et[/td] [/tr][/table]
49ers K Joe Nedney (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 16.

San Francisco will instead roll with Ricky Schmitt, who's making his NFL debut Sunday against the Lions. Nedney has missed just four kicks all year.

2 games left against 2 bum *** teams, if VD doesn't get the TE TD record something is wrong. He should end the season w/ 15.

i want to see crabtree have a big game

Spoiler [+]
Micheal Spurlock returned punt for 77 yards,touchdown.

Back
Top Bottom