:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions @ Ford Field 10/16:::

Should be an excellent game. Lions pull this out because that Lions D is a lot better than than Niners offense plus the Lions are playing at home. Alex Smith will be hunted down and that pressure will cause Alex Smith to become the old Alex Smith.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

hopefully jahvid best can have a good day and the lions still lose, I need them fantasy points
indifferent.gif
Word c'mon man, always gotta bench opposing players and the morally right decision will always prevail. I have Mike Williams of Tampa, benched him last week and he proceeds to get a solid ZERO points.

Dont get me wrong tho I kept Vick in there the other week
laugh.gif
. Worked out perfectly, he gets his career high in passing yards with 400+ but we still got the W
pimp.gif

goddamnit i don't give a $%%# about you and your fantasy football. there's a thread elsewhere for that %@%+.

Chances are the Tigers will be eliminated by Sunday so I will definitely be tuning into this game. I see the Lions edging the niners out in this one.

I am really thinking about going to this game but I would have to fly in and out the same day. Is it possible to leave Ford Field at the end of the game and make it to DTW by 530 for a 6pm flite.

Talbert

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

hopefully jahvid best can have a good day and the lions still lose, I need them fantasy points
indifferent.gif
Word c'mon man, always gotta bench opposing players and the morally right decision will always prevail. I have Mike Williams of Tampa, benched him last week and he proceeds to get a solid ZERO points.

Dont get me wrong tho I kept Vick in there the other week
laugh.gif
. Worked out perfectly, he gets his career high in passing yards with 400+ but we still got the W
pimp.gif
all this lol
I benched Blount and put in Lynch
pimp.gif
and as well had Vick in for the SF game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

You guys are dead. Crabtree will have game parallel to whatever I produce on the field, though.

you are starting to annoy me now. cool name but stop acting like your him. SMH

Man, so stoked

I really think we can pull this one out

If we do, we will be recognized as a force not only by teams around the league but all the sports analysts.

It's just what we need going into the bye week!

Crabtree,Williams,walker,ginn,swain,vd, gore,hunter,miller.
I think alex/harbaugh have.a lot of options,Should be a close game

Aside from the 2nd half from the Eagles game we have not looked good on the road even though we're 2-0 away from SF. It's very important we do not start off too slow the way Detroit is playing.

I understand that but they just can't come out flat like they did in the first half at CIN and PHI.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by megatron

You guys are dead. Crabtree will have game parallel to whatever I produce on the field, though.

you are starting to annoy me now. cool name but stop acting like your him. SMH
But.....

Don't know how i feel about this game. Feel like Megatron will tear up the Niner's CBs.

Like what was already said:

Megatron is a handful.
Double him/ contain him and make the other options beat us.

Lions DLine is a handful. Shwartz with the formula from Tennessee when their DLine was beastin.
Harbaugh is no dummy, he'll know what to expect from Suh and friends.

Gore + Hunter
V.D. + Delanie
Willis + Bowman
happy.gif

Take the crowd out of it early and let's get it.

Go Niners.

Back
Top Bottom