:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions @ Ford Field 10/16:::

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by megatron

You guys are dead. Crabtree will have game parallel to whatever I produce on the field, though.

you are starting to annoy me now. cool name but stop acting like your him. SMH
Like you didn't try acting like you were zyzz until the dudes in the getting in shape thread called you creepy.

Originally Posted by 4one5

You guys are dead. Crabtree will have game parallel to whatever I produce on the field, though.

Like you didn't try acting like you were zyzz until the dudes in the getting in shape thread called you creepy.
Got em
laugh.gif

I can't wait for this game, I'm definitely excited with the way we've started this season don't get me wrong but I'm so used to this team faltering and finding a way to blow it. But if we can take this game IN Detroit then I will definitely say we are for real this year and that we can make some noise throughout the year and in the playoffs.

This should be a great match up, I dont know how we are going to defend Megatron, but then again nobody can. As long as he doesn't burn us for 2-3 TD's I think we got this. The run game for the past 2 seasons has been almost non existent so I'm not worried about that. One huge thing that we have to do well is our offensive line needs to step up and protect Alex and not let them get to him all game long. I've noticed Alex likes to *#@! himself when he is being hurried or sacked a bunch.

Originally Posted by 4one5

roll.gif

The irony.

Anyway, two surprise teams( Detroit not as much) but this we'll definitely get people talking about the 49ers if they can win.

another week and i'm not going to expect much. 4-2 heading into the bye would be something i'd never even thought of before the season. hell, i thought we'd only win 1 game all year.
nerd.gif

Is Sopoaga back this week?

You better believe him or Snyder will be used on offense this week with that d line of detroits. I definitely dont see us going with 3 wideouts too often because we will need as much blocking as possible plus the loss of Morgan. Not that it hurts us that much since we have VD and Walker at TE.

Guard Mike Iupati hobbled into the locker room with his left knee wrapped. Also, Iupati didn’t take part in practice at all on Wednesday.

If Iupati can’t play, he would probably be replaced by Chilo Rachal,
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Looks like I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings watching the game.

Just don't buy any of there $14 henny shots.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I love the atmosphere there but I always drop too much money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good Lord champ, $14 henny shots, sounds like you had the next day off from work doing that.  I'll be doing the $3 Bud Light specials, just chilling and watching the game.  Thanks for the heads up.

which BWW you go to? i go every Sunday to catch the niners. except the philly one(which i went to
pimp.gif
) i go to College Park with the lady to catch it btw

Originally Posted by offbad

Guard Mike Iupati hobbled into the locker room with his left knee
wrapped. Also, Iupati didn’t take part in practice at all on Wednesday.

If Iupati can’t play, he would probably be replaced by Chilo Rachal,
tired.gif

FML. Iupati you have to get better!

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

which BWW you go to? i go every Sunday to catch the niners. except the philly one(which i went to
pimp.gif
) i go to College Park with the lady to catch it btw

I go to the one in Lanham/Bowie off of 450.   I live closer to that one.  I will be at that one this Sunday but I will be at the game at Fed Ex on 11/06. 

Detroit will stop Gore and force Smith to throw and he will implode up against that pass rush. 49ers defense keeps it close for a while but Lions win by 10+

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

havent been this nervous for a niners game in years
laugh.gif
:/
More so Hyped for me. Bout to wake up real early, run some laps, eat breakfast, watch countdown, then Niners
pimp.gif

The play of the O-line not the play of CJ will either win or lose the game for us.

Back
Top Bottom