:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington ******** @ FedEx Field 11/6:::

Let's keep it going guys 
pimp.gif
GO NINERS!

:::[I really] hope someone's personal agenda against a certain team doesn't get in the way of decent game thread:::

nice, more than likely lot of niner fans around the DMV got them tickets behind their bench. i was looking for them as well but these tickets was a decent price for me and the gf

Yea it gets expensive... This might be my last game of the year unless I can get playoffs tickets

WASH coming of a 3 game skid, they gonna be tough at home. Offense will need to be better in this game.

LETS GET IT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Where ya sitting at? Im sitting by 15-20 yard line on 49ers side.. Row 1, off the field

Not trying to ruin it for you but I had seats on the 50 yard line, first 10 rows for the Chargers and Niners game last year and had to stand all game.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
It's just too close (not sure if it'll be different at FedEx). The atmosphere is great tho and it'll still be a blast. 
It'll be a tough game but we should pull this one out. 

John Beck at QB with a nearly non existent running game spells trouble for WAS against our defense.  I think that the offense will be a little better since they will have gotten back into the swing of things even if it is against a more stout defense.
49ers 21

What's good with all these DMV 49er fans on NT? I have no problems with it. Im just curious. What made you guys decide to become 49er fans.

Unlike what Raider fans said about the Bengal game, I think we can say this is a trap game now
laugh.gif

While the 49ers are playing well, they need to play better to sustain their ways. I think they can pull it off but it's going to be very close. 17-14 49ers.

i'll be at the game. dream seats sec 18 row 2. I may have a parking pass i don't need so PM me if you're interested.

Talbert

Should have let Deuce make the thread 
laugh.gif

I appreciate it
happy.gif
 , but I'm glad NikeTalker23 made the gameday thread.  I made the gameday thread a few years ago when the 49ers played the Skins out in San Fran when we won by a game winning field goal at the end, so it's only fitting that he make the game thread for this one since I did it a few years ago.  Besides, we have been on a roll when he's been making the gameday threads this year anyway, so I say let the streak continue.

Deuce King will be all over this thread 
laugh.gif

"You already know what the business is"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where ya sitting at? Im sitting by 15-20 yard line on 49ers side.. Row 1, off the field

in on the endzone on 113 row 28. dang you have good seats!

You dudes got good seats.  I'm not sure where I'm sitting just yet, as my contact won't know till later on in the week where my tickets will be.  They probably won't be that great, but I'm sure I will be making my way around the stadium to see some folks.

ii FlasSH ii, most likely you will have to pay for parking champ.  I still think parking at the metro will be your best bet even though you have to pay.  It's close enough to the stadium.  Do you need me to suggest hotels near by for you to stay or anything else??

What's good with all these DMV 49er fans on NT? I have no problems with it. Im just curious. What made you guys decide to become 49er fans.
We're here champ.  It's a different story for others of course, but for me alot of 49ers games were televised on TV back in the day in the early 90's on the East Coast (way before DirectTV was even thought about ) so I was able to follow the team and favorite players back in the day which were Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, Ricky Watters, and of course my favorite player of all-time Deion Sanders later on when he joined the team and a few more.  There's more to it, but that just a brief view of it.      

Back
Top Bottom