Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

91A8BC8C-6A05-442E-8DDE-B28041C545E1.jpeg

Yellow laces are the way to go on these. How is the quality of the materials?

Just received my dreamland from feature took a year to get them ... and of course they don’t fit ??‍♂️ Who has a 9 for trade for my 8.5 ?

Man, I have been after this shoe for so long. This pic is inspiring me to go back on the hunt. Too nice.
If you're a sz 9-10, and don't mind not getting the box, keep an eye out for the Ross pairs from a couple years ago. They showed up on their shelves for like $25, so you may still be able to find them for $250-300 on ebay, mercari, etc.

Btw, anyone know where I can find the 24 kilates la victoria in a 10.5 ?

Also, nrml.ca has the 9.5 and 8 if that's your size.

If you're a sz 9-10, and don't mind not getting the box, keep an eye out for the Ross pairs from a couple years ago. They showed up on their shelves for like $25, so you may still be able to find them for $250-300 on ebay, mercari, etc.
Man I remember when people started showing up with all the Ross FPs. I myself have NEVER found anything worthwhile at any store like that.

Man I remember when people started showing up with all the Ross FPs. I myself have NEVER found anything worthwhile at any store like that.
Yeah, the instant the first person posted about them here and I saw they were my size I pm'd him and bought them from him. Only time I've ever paid 10x what someone bought something for, but it was well worth it :lol:

468375D0-359D-4C7D-A915-58C9C2F6E0CC.jpeg

I hate to use the term “underrated” but these definitely don’t get the credit they’re due.
Dope CW, nice materials (for the price point) and Construction/Shape is on point

I couldn’t agree more. I absolutely love these they’re one of my favorites. Both laces look really good too.

Back
Top Bottom