Sizes 8 & 10 already oos

Finally landed a pair of Saucamoles!

Saucony Shadow 6000 - Avocado Toast.png

24Ks too!
Saucony Shadow Original - 24 Kilates.png

These “Billy’s “ are clean..
1599829481471.jpeg

Raffle up on Renarts and Extra Butter.

Kind of plain IMO. Considering the theme I think i was just expecting more.

Plain is not a word I'd use to describe these lol. Mismatched uppers, glow in the dark, writing on the sole/midsole, tongue tags, branding on the back, and tweed on the shoe.

Honestly if the midsole was plain they would be fire. But of course Afew has to go overboard with the details, they have a serious problem with overdoing it on shoes. There's no reason for the scribbled equations on the midsole when you already have it on the sole AND insole. Someone has to teach them less is more :lol:

Last edited:
These “Billy’s “ are clean..
1599829481471.jpeg

Raffle up on Renarts and Extra Butter.

Are these actually a Billy's collab? I don't think so, pretty sure they are a Limited GR that are just exclusive to Billy's in Japan.

Plain is not a word I'd use to describe these lol. Mismatched uppers, glow in the dark, writing on the sole/midsole, tongue tags, branding on the back, and tweed on the shoe.

Honestly if the midsole was plain they would be fire. But of course Afew has to go overboard with the details, they have a serious problem with overdoing it on shoes. There's no reason for the scribbled equations on the midsole when you already have it on the sole AND insole. Someone has to teach them less is more :lol:

I was thinking galaxies, stars, nebulas, silver, etc., something a bit more space themed, which is probably why I thought they weren't as out there as I was expecting.

Kind of plain IMO. Considering the theme I think i was just expecting more.

Agree and agree. Previous Saucony/Afew are some of my favorite in my collection, but just not feeling these. Maybe they'll grow on me?

Back
Top Bottom