Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Can someone tell me which ones to buy ? My size 11.5 shadow 5000 is 41.40, i just never bought saucony before. Thanks

Because ive never purchased saucony in my life, idk which ones are good

"Good" is a very subjective term... you should be copping things that you like, not what the consensus suggests to you.

My first pairs of saucony I ever copped were the grid 9000 liberty pack.. I knew nothing about sauconys or what were the hype pairs, but I copped because they were dope to me.

Regardless of the brand or hype, cop kicks that speak to you bro... and if you rock em right with your own touch, you might spark something in someone else where they'll think what you have on is a "good" pair... who knows, you might help them embark on their own journey to cop things outside the box

"Good" is a very subjective term... you should be copping things that you like, not what the consensus suggests to you.

My first pairs of saucony I ever copped were the grid 9000 liberty pack.. I knew nothing about sauconys or what were the hype pairs, but I copped because they were dope to me.

Regardless of the brand or hype, cop kicks that speak to you bro... and if you rock em right with your own touch, you might spark something in someone else where they'll think what you have on is a "good" pair... who knows, you might help them embark on their own journey to cop things outside the box
Great post, 100% agree with this sentiment. Buy what you like, not what is popular.

Happy Thanksgiving, NT Saucony Fam

20221124_104638.jpg

All my best to you and your families :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom