Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

do they still sell the hangtime in places? i loved this shoe and bought a ton of the retros in 2000
If you're talking about the highs, I know a few colorways released in 2010, but I haven't seen many other than a few popping-up on eBay...

Showing some love to our otherwise dead Saucony thread. Haha!
Pink_Devils.jpg

wow...you're makin' me jealous sniper...i see the yeezy 2's next to those pink devils, and the fact that you're rollin' around in a bimmer...haha...

which colorway of the grid 9000 did you pick up sneakerpimp2k8 (or did you mean the gr "packers" colorway)? or did you mean the packer shoes x saucony grid 9000 collab (if so, the trail pack or tech pack)?

wow...you're makin' me jealous sniper...i see the yeezy 2's next to those pink devils, and the fact that you're rollin' around in a bimmer...haha...
which colorway of the grid 9000 did you pick up sneakerpimp2k8 (or did you mean the gr "packers" colorway)? or did you mean the packer shoes x saucony grid 9000 collab (if so, the trail pack or tech pack)?

the white/teal/orange above

Nice! Stock photos made them look too bulky for my taste, but your shots made them look great. Might pick-up a pair now!

as a heads up...their bait x saucony grid 9000 collab is droppin' on 10/23...according to their fb page...

bein' a fan of saucony's...and particularly of the grid 9000 silhouette...i'll definitely be pickin' that one up...

as a heads up...their bait x saucony grid 9000 collab is droppin' on 10/23...according to their fb page...
bein' a fan of saucony's...and particularly of the grid 9000 silhouette...i'll definitely be pickin' that one up...
Appreciate that... Imma wait on those then.... the Grid 9000 is way harder to me

wow...i convinced myself that i could hold of on coppin' the pys x saucony shadow 6000's, since the bait x asics "rings" pack didn't sell out. but just my luck...my size 8 or 8.5 are all out already (since no one confirmed if shadow 6000's are tts or not)...

*sigh

oh well...guess it'll just have to be the bait x grid 9000's when they drop next week...

btw, anyone been to their store yet? maybe i should go hit them up this weekend in case they still have my size left in the shadow 6000's in-store...

I don't think you should worry much about missing out because other accounts are supposed to receive the 6000s.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/promotions/pys_x_saucony_blue_apple.asp

The PYS x Saucony Shadow 6000 "Blue Apple" designed by BAIT will be available Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 9:00am PST at a retail price of $99.99. The exclusive collaboration celebrates the tenth anniversary of PYS.com with the unique signature style of BAIT, Southern California's newest lifestyle boutique. The Shadow 6000 "Blue Apple" will be available at PYS.com, BAITme.com, and the BAIT retail store in Diamond Bar, CA on release date before launching at select specialty sneaker accounts weeks later.

Try and hit up the usual suspects (Bodega, Ubiq) for release info.

Regarding the sizing, Saucony usually runs large, so if you're unsure about your size, I'd say go TTS. Personally, they're more comfy if I go a full size down.

hmmm...not sure i'm totally feelin' the cw's of the bait x saucony grid 9000's...

think it'll be awhile before any grid's come close to the sneaker freaker bushwhackers...

anyone else have opinions on 'em?

hmmm...not sure i'm totally feelin' the cw's of the bait x saucony grid 9000's...

think it'll be awhile before any grid's come close to the sneaker freaker bushwhackers...
anyone else have opinions on 'em?
Throw some different laces in these and I think they would look clean. Maybe white, maybe even black, idk, Id have it to have em in hand to check it out. 

Back
Top Bottom