Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Deadstock, I hope you're right. Im a weird 11.5, where 11's are tight & 12's are too roomy.

hey gry60, as promised, here's photos of them w/ some flat laces (ended up using the extra laces that came with my packer shoes x saucony grid 9000 trail pack) side-by-side w/ the nylon bungee laces it came with...
sneaker freaker x saucony grid 9000 - the bushwhackers w/ flat laces added

(still no idea how to actually insert photos from my photobucket albums into a post on niketalk...)

personally, i still think the laces they come with look better...

^Get the direct link and click insert image and do it from url.

Oh well, hopefully I can find these in a 12.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by azrael

hey gry60, as promised, here's photos of them w/ some flat laces (ended up using the extra laces that came with my packer shoes x saucony grid 9000 trail pack) side-by-side w/ the nylon bungee laces it came with...
sneaker freaker x saucony grid 9000 - the bushwhackers w/ flat laces added

(still no idea how to actually insert photos from my photobucket albums into a post on niketalk...)

personally, i still think the laces they come with look better...
that and thanks.
They look so much better than the packer collabs and the GR that released earlier this year. 
Hopefully I can find a pair in the future.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

You wont find a size 13 in any Saucony Elite product, they dont make a size 13. Everything is pre-packed from size 8-12. If anyone needs a size 8, 9 or 9.5 hit me up. That is all we have left.

You are slightly misinformed...I love all of the collabs I own in size 13.

Got my pair on friday, they are comfortable as hell...... I got an 11 but I usually wear an 11.5 (I guess the 11.5 does not exist).

^^^the game is a F, I don't know where you are getting your 13 in the collabs because I own a store, am an authorized Saucony dealer and have never ever received a Saucony elite shoe in a 13. Even the boxes I have that come straight from the factory show the size run ending at a 12

On the hunt for a size 12 of those bushwhackers. Any leads other then the obvious ebay?

seems like every store I called was $150....I called back today and they all said $110....seems like a rep relayed the wrong info.

Back
Top Bottom