Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

welcome...to the saucony side!!! puwahahaha... :evil:

seriously tho, congrats! glad your 1st pair happens to be a bodega collab, as those are all legit and super high in quality (with premium materials and everything).

hopefully you won't be let down too much if you ever buy any gr saucony's...haha...oh, and i hope you sized down a .5 size as well in that collab...unless you wear thick socks or like your sneakers with a healthy amount of wiggle room...
Thanks fam!! And yeah I knew about sizing down a .5, ended up sizing up .5, lol. There's some space but not bad. My true size is a 10. The 9.5 I found was going for $220. I went with the 10.5 for $140. And I definitely plan in buying a couple of GR Sauconys. For the price I'm sure the quality is better than some of the mess Nike/Jordan Brand sells.

hmmm dont grids run long? usually i wear a 10.5, you think i could squeeze into the 10?

depends on "what" you usually wear in a 10.5. in all of my grid 9000's i go with my tts 8.5. for the baits, you should be able to squeeze into the shoe, but it may or may not be comfy (particularly in the toe box area).

bait is actually out of stock on most of those. When you try to add it to your cart, it won't let you.

my bad...didn't bother to actually try adding to cart...

i did see it on the shelf when i was in their store during the day of their reebok "snake" question collab release, so they might actually still have some for sale in-store (just not online). couldn't hurt to call them them up to see if they'll do a phone order or something...

New pic of the westnyc shadow 5000
327c2dd80abb11e3a9b322000a9e5afc_7.jpg

Last edited:
Looking like another dolphins colorway shoe with a bit of grey mixed in. Not that that's a bad thing I just personally have noticed a LOT of shoes in that colorway this year so far.

These are sick! I don't even need to see the rest of the pics.. I'm getting a headache thinking about release day.. The West NB Alpine line was insane!
Stick with me and you'll be good, i know you  are a Saucony freak. I'm IG: wcv14 sup bro

its going to be crazy, but that's basically any hyped release nowadays. For the nb release did ppl bum rush in the front or do they give tickets?

its going to be crazy, but that's basically any hyped release nowadays. For the nb release did ppl bum rush in the front or do they give tickets?
No tickets for NB release.. Straight up first come first serve. I got there at like 7 AM and there was like 100 peeps who camped. I'll give West credit tho.. They had enough pairs for almost everyone.

Damn, ima be there bright and early cuz the resellers purposely take the big sizes first

Back
Top Bottom