Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Blue-Easter-Egg-6000s.jpg

820_F9_AAC-531_D-4479-_A595-0260_D0_E0_B716.jpg

Big thanks to the homie @winstonandy
Been lookin for the right pair for a minute.
Thanks for the smooth transaction brother. They’ll most definitely be appreciated. Went straight out the box to on foot.

Very nice. Pretty much the only Saucony grail I don't have yet. Once I find a nice pair sub-$300 I'll pull the trigger

820_F9_AAC-531_D-4479-_A595-0260_D0_E0_B716.jpg

Big thanks to the homie @winstonandy
Been lookin for the right pair for a minute.
Thanks for the smooth transaction brother. They’ll most definitely be appreciated. Went straight out the box to on foot.

Nice! How's the fit? Shadow Master 5000s were too damn tight for me length wise in my TTS. Got the Atlantic Tides from Ubiq a few years ago and had to send them back for .5 up.

Nice! How's the fit? Shadow Master 5000s were too damn tight for me length wise in my TTS. Got the Atlantic Tides from Ubiq a few years ago and had to send them back for .5 up.
Thanks man. I’d say they’re true to my Shadow 5k size. I wear a US 10 in most Saucony models. These are a US 10.5 and are about 1/2 size big.
The Condition and price was right so I had to jump on em even know they’re 1/2 bigger than my normal size, which is hardly noticeable honestly.

Side note- I really don’t get as crazy as some with sizing, so people may + or - disagree here.
Hope it helps.

Quit posting cheap finds. I actually bought those last week on Amazon after I saw one of your posts. Can't recall if it was here or on YouTube by accident. Think it was the latter when I was searching for Burger sizing haha.
lmao! saucony is the best for cheap finds!

lmao! saucony is the best for cheap finds!

I know lol. I have too many already though. I was going through shoes I wanted to get rid of and thought that I was gonna get rid of a vast majority. Then I opened the boxes and was "this is actually still pretty dope, I'm keeping this" haha. Needless to say, the stack wasn't near as tall as I had set out to accomplish earlier in that day. To add insult to injury, I bought that pair on Amazon. Not a very productive day at all. :lol:

I know lol. I have too many already though. I was going through shoes I wanted to get rid of and thought that I was gonna get rid of a vast majority. Then I opened the boxes and was "this is actually still pretty dope, I'm keeping this" haha. Needless to say, the stack wasn't near as tall as I had set out to accomplish earlier in that day. To add insult to injury, I bought that pair on Amazon. Not a very productive day at all. :lol:
haha i struggle w this a bit too

Got mine too, but unfortunately the left shoe is a displayed one, you can see the faded suede and the damaged "S" letter, no more buttery :frown:

Attachments

• IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0201.JPG
    IMG_0201.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom