Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Sneakerpolitics

Pretty clean colorway

221F65F4-90B6-445A-8E60-0B56DA5B530A.png
Just got the newsletter for these from SP, limited to 200 pairs. RIP, even if there were to be an online drop (as it stands, in store only for now).

200 pairs is for the other colorway, “powdered sugar”, that they haven’t revealed yet
You're right. The font in the email is so tiny I just quickly glanced at the release details and completely missed the part about the 2nd cw.

Those powdered sugars are sick af. Too bad its in store only and no way I’m paying resell for those smh

I dunno, I got a pair of the the F&F EB For the People at a decent price, so I'm not giving up hope on getting the Powdered Sugars. Regardless, it really is great to see 100% solid Saucony collabs for the first time in a while. I hope there's more in the pipeline

Only 157 pairs of the powered sugar, wack I would love a pair of those but never gonna happen

Hell I live here and I'm not even gonna bother.

Granted, I'll be rounding at the hospital when they drop, and nobody getting to Politics after like 8 am is getting a pair.

Personally I feel like these won't be too hard of a cop if you want them. Not many people are copping Saucony collabs like 5 years ago or so. Could be wrong, but good luck to those who want em

weak.
if the green had a grey mesh, I would have liked it more.
64381858_435585400616980_8851105942432000195_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom