Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Same here. They had some really well executed collabs and even in-line stuff too, plus they were affordable too.

Hope Saucony brings more this year and the next

1A22710E-9FD5-4F56-8A56-AEC2082C3F16.jpeg
Hopefully they drop these soon .

There on sale in saucony thailand website .. so most likely they are dropping them in the states .

Two questions:
1) when did the SP Beignets drop worldwide?
2) how did it happen without any mention at all in this thread????

I only realized they released at other retailers just now when I was scanning L&H's site and saw them listed there and sold out.

Two questions:
1) when did the SP Beignets drop worldwide?
2) how did it happen without any mention at all in this thread????

I only realized they released at other retailers just now when I was scanning L&H's site and saw them listed there and sold out.

It happened roughly about 2 weeks after SP’s own drop, and I did post about it a few pages back.

Feature teasing an upcoming collab with Saucony:

It happened roughly about 2 weeks after SP’s own drop, and I did post about it a few pages back.

Feature teasing an upcoming collab with Saucony:

Ah, I must have mis-read or completely missed that line in the IG post you put up. Rats... Thankfully resale is pretty low on the regular pair, so maybe I'll be able to get then for close to retail soon. Thanks for staying on top of their social media feeds for us! I have to deal with social enough for work that I actively avoid it during my off time lol

Back
Top Bottom