Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Any word on this release? Been over a Month since they teased this pic
E22F4A19-9611-4CE6-9306-123BB035D11A.jpeg

I reached out to Feature on IG, according to them it’s still in the works. They gave no other details other than the usual, ‘keep your eyes peeled to our IG stories in the near future.’ But it’s something, and not anything along the lines of being scrapped at least.

I don’t think these will be hard to get but then again I’m on the fence as well jus from the colorway alone.
You think so?
I think bc it's a 24 kilates collab it should sell out. It tends to at least.

2B2E38F1-252F-4561-A156-38F6C8902C67.jpeg

‘At the center of the collection is the Dreamland Shadow 5000 silhouette, featuring a mix of materials including a variety of tumbled leathers, perforated nubuck and suede, with illuminated details like reflective accents and glow-in-the-dark components. The collaboration is paired with a full capsule collection of apparel and goods, all illustrating the unknown through unique design elements and an experimental use of materials.

The full Feature x Saucony Dreamland collection will be available at our launch party on Friday, October 18th and online Saturday, October 19th, 9AM PST.’

24k sold out quick.
damn, idk how I feel about the Feature's. I'll be in Vegas early December, if they're sitting I'll cop.

Back
Top Bottom