Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

C4B0DC6D-4E06-43DF-9738-1B92A60924FB.jpeg

recent wear

You're killing me. I don't need anything else to add to my Saucony wishlist. :lol: Looks primo.
Haha, thanks. Yeah this pair doesn't get enough wear in my rotation, but I love breaking them out on dry fall/winter days. A simple, great quality pair.

Anyone own the Space Snacks? Thought about going for those, the only thing I didn't like was the shape kind of had that banana curve in some pics.

Anyone own the Space Snacks? Thought about going for those, the only thing I didn't like was the shape kind of had that banana curve in some pics.
Same. Those have been on my short list, but I haven't pulled the trigger because of the banana curve that you mention. Hopefully someone can confirm/deny this...

Same. Those have been on my short list, but I haven't pulled the trigger because of the banana curve that you mention. Hopefully someone can confirm/deny this...

IMG_8642.jpg

Been sitting in the closet all this time. Still DS.

Can anyone say how these will run size wise? Been years since I had a Saucony Grid. Don't know if I should stay TTS or go up .5 for that little extra wiggle room? Thanks for the help.
I have no idea, but you can contact Bodega and ask them

Back
Top Bottom