Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

I take back what I said, CrasH is hard. I look at Chopstix the same way I look at Overtime from Blank face, a straight attempt for radio.

Not sure why/how I completely fell out of touch with Q. Don't even think I listened to Blank Face EP.

Lookin forward to new Schoolboy.

From the songs we've heard. Numb Numb Juice was hard, CrasH was nice, cHopstix was trash. Bored of what Travis does to and does on tracks

Blankface was a top album of this decade!

This is nice on first listen, will wait for my review until the weekend.....

I listened to BlankFace to prep for this one. I liked it a lot more than I remember. I think cause the first time I heard it was at the gym and I remember only liking a few tracks but hearing it today while I was driving around doing errands really gave me a better appreciation.

This joint not bad. Wasn’t expecting much since the singles were kinda wack. Numb numb juice was the only decent one.

CrasH is amazing.

Boom is one of my favorites ever. The way they flipped that.:sick:

I gave it a quick spin yesterday, but I have to sit with it when I get back home tomorrow.

Not sure why/how I completely fell out of touch with Q. Don't even think I listened to Blank Face EP.

Same boat bruddah. I’m actually listening to Habits and Contradictions right now. New album goes hard from what I heard in the barbershop earlier this week. Gotta delete something’s on the phone to make room for it

Back
Top Bottom