Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

Thanks to everyone who came out for the Talib event, I saw alot of familiar faces and everything went perfect as Talib got to meet over 400 people! Ill havethose pictures up on our blog sometime Wednesday, I know alot of yall are waiting on them haha, my bad its a really busy week for us...

Next up at Motivation, we will be having our first annual Spring Cleaning Sale this Thursday-Friday-Saturday, March 27th to March 29th! For these three daysonly, we will be selling our remaining Winter Season stock from all of the brands we carry at heavy discounts! Check the flyer below for all the info andplease note the discounts will not be on the new Spring Season offerings and all sales are final on these discounted items.

springcleaning_web.jpg

Birch Run has the Dontrelle Willis/Tiger Woods dunk highs. The collection Royale Ace of Clubs. 29.99.....I dont know sizes. I called there today and got my14's shipped. Just a heads up for anyone who might care.

Originally Posted by Ecargile

Birch Run has the Dontrelle Willis/Tiger Woods dunk highs. The collection Royale Ace of Clubs. 29.99.....I dont know sizes. I called there today and got my 14's shipped. Just a heads up for anyone who might care.

the black ones or the maroon (tiger woods) ones?

Burn Rubber will be doing a Midnight Release for the Jordan 1 Opening Day Pack Friday Night @ Midnight.

opening-day-black.jpg

opening-day-white.jpg

Without even asking i'm certain you can get those at puffer reds on release date. I can not imagine them not getting those.

They are also expecting the vintage'd out dunk his soon.

Lots of new stock in at Motivation including new offerings from:

Orisue Spring Part 2 + Spring Denim
3Sixteen Spring 1
Rogue Status Spring (including 6 new Gunshow colorways!)
A few more tees from Crooks & Castles Spring 2
Mishka New Eras (18 new styles!)

Sorry no time for pictures, too busy moving it out of the store haha, but hopefully after this weekend Ill post some up.

--------------------------------------------------

We also have another Meet & Greet event, this time with British singer/songwriter/rapper Estelle, whom many of you may know from her song "AmericanBoy" with Kanye West. She will be in-store on Thursday the 10th from 4PM to 5PM, all the info is below, hope to see you there; this event should be moreintimate than the Talib event 2 weeks ago!

estelle_web.jpg

on another note....

I've been the buyer and manager for both Footprints and Launch Board Shop for about 5 years and I'm callin' it quitsville.
That's right. I'm leavin.
I'll still be poppin up on here often but not as the go-to guy for Ann Arbor heat.

My last day is next Saturday the 19th and then it's off to sunny Boulder, Colorado!
I'll miss Ann Arbor. Hell, I'll miss Detroit more than anything. Grew up in Royal Oak. Saw Family Funktion at Alvin's come and go.
Have had thousands of coney's at Lafeyette. Watched Majestic open and the Gold Dollar get closed.
Man, I'm gonna miss the D. Legends was off the hook. Ha!

THANK YOU! To everyone that has supported the scene. Loved puttin on some new kicks and loved talkin about it! You guys make it all happen and deserve hugeprops for all you do. I know there are some serious hustlers out there that make %*## happen.

I'll see all of you around on here. No worries about Footprints or Launch going anywhere. Both shops are doing better than ever and Nike orders arecompleted for Energy and SB all the way unitl 2009 !!!!

Cheers!
Eric.

Went to Burch Run today. They have alot of clearance items. Lots of Jordan stuff, but only 12.5 shoes. They have a bunch of Jordan shorts, hoodies and Jackets,and its not all XXXXXXXL. There is a surprising amount of Ms and Ls. I am not into non jordan shoes much but they have some af1 25s and some other retros, Ijust dont remember what it all was.(I think they had Zoom Flight 95s for $60. The store is Packed with stuff though. I did like alot of the Nike golf stuff,picked up some shorts and some polos.

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

on another note....

I've been the buyer and manager for both Footprints and Launch Board Shop for about 5 years and I'm callin' it quitsville.
That's right. I'm leavin.
I'll still be poppin up on here often but not as the go-to guy for Ann Arbor heat.

My last day is next Saturday the 19th and then it's off to sunny Boulder, Colorado!
I'll miss Ann Arbor. Hell, I'll miss Detroit more than anything. Grew up in Royal Oak. Saw Family Funktion at Alvin's come and go.
Have had thousands of coney's at Lafeyette. Watched Majestic open and the Gold Dollar get closed.
Man, I'm gonna miss the D. Legends was off the hook. Ha!

THANK YOU! To everyone that has supported the scene. Loved puttin on some new kicks and loved talkin about it! You guys make it all happen and deserve huge props for all you do. I know there are some serious hustlers out there that make %*## happen.

I'll see all of you around on here. No worries about Footprints or Launch going anywhere. Both shops are doing better than ever and Nike orders are completed for Energy and SB all the way unitl 2009 !!!!

Cheers!
Eric.

Man, sad to see you go, you are a legit dude to say the least. I wish the beset of you in Colorado. I'll try and stop by next weekend and give myregards.

to follow up on 2tigerFan3s post...

i was at birch run also.

One size 12.5 zoom flight 95 59.99 on hash wall
Transformer AM90 boots 69.99
Air Max 95 white green black 79.99
Zoom TR grey black lime 59.99
Jordan 12.5 White Navy 89.99

for clothing they had LOTS of jordan stuff for 29.99
White satin retro 15 hoody
Black retro 15 hoody (with woven pattern)
Retro 8 white windbreaker
and several other random jordan hoodys, tees and track jackets!

Definitely sad to see you go Eric, you will be missed! I appreciate all the help and advice you gave me since I started up, thank you. Best of luck to you andyour family in Boulder...if you ever start up that Footprints West let me in on it!

Eric....sad to see you go......hope all works out well with the wife and the baby....i am sure we will run into each other again...enjoy the snow brotha!!!!

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

anyone know if the adidas outlet has any nba authentic jerseys?
idk but im about to head out there in a min. i'll report back later tonight or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom