Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

Originally Posted by DublBagn

We do need an outlet report.....Is birch run still open??? I heard they closed it and just opened the great lakes crossing store....

someone please let me know...

Whaaaaaaaaaaa... you don't even know how happy I'll be if that happened. I'm gonna call today and maybe stop by

Just got the word that GL doesn't hold a candle to Birch Run... which isn't saying much

I'll still check it out soon tho

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Just got the word that GL doesn't hold a candle to Birch Run... which isn't saying much

I'll still check it out soon tho

LOL....footlocker holds a candle to birch run....

i honestly think they got some vicious *#* resellers on their crew cause nothing hits the shelves.

So from the sounds of it I should go to BR instead of Great Lakes. I live about the same distance from each, about an hour and a half. I was going to go toGreat Lakes but it doesnt sound like they have much. I am mostly into some jordan items and I need some new running shoes. Where might I find the most?

all you size 12 heads if your interested in white/red Xs or black/red xivs send me a pm

We do need an outlet report.....Is birch run still open??? I heard they closed it and just opened the great lakes crossing store....

someone please let me know...

No they are both open

Originally Posted by sonnycheeba4

The GRLC Nike Outlet is a joke....SO mad, I just want my gas money back

Birch Run and Howell are pretty weak too. BR use to have stuff back about 6-7 yrs ago but I haven't seen much good stuff in there lately. Couldalways be timing though

Whats up everyone...we just got in our first shipment of Fall 08 goods from Crooks, looks like the beginning of another strong season from the Crooks! There isa ton of dope shirts and the hoodies are super nice quality/fit. Lookout next week on our BLOG for new drops from The Hundreds, Orisue, and possibly Rocksmith, Freshjive, and Alife!

Also if any one needs anything to order, come by the store or hit us up!

Aug9cc.jpg

Also how could I forget about the ladies? Not sure how many of you are here on NT but we just got in the much anticipated Rogue Status Femme line, check it outbelow and hit us up if you need anything....

Aug9rogue.jpg

My girl was up there shopping for things that are not sneakers....she popped in to the Nike outlet, now she is not the most on top of the sneaker game, but shesaid lots of shox's and blazers, nothing "cool" looking.....basically what I expected to hear....

and its hard to get reports now, since gas is so expensive. If they dont have anything its a lost $50 just on gas...we are going to have to wait to schoolstarts for people to hit howell on their way out to MSU...

any word on how premier is doing in lansing by the way????

I might be going up there this week or weekend, Ill let you all know what shox, cross trainers, and random basketball shoes they have if I do (lol)....

I was at the Howell outlet mall a couple weeks back, and the Nike outlet was sorely lacking, IMHO. Didn't buy anything. And I went specifically with theintent to buy some kicks. My boy I went with told me Birch Run is WAY better.

Originally Posted by Waterproof Mike

I might be going up there this week or weekend, Ill let you all know what shox, cross trainers, and random basketball shoes they have if I do (lol)....

I'll kick in on gas money!!
smile.gif

not me.....I am going to let my pair go to someone who will appreciate them more then I will....But that 3/20 CDP is mine for sure.....

mike let me know if you are going to birch run, I will kick in for gas, I dont want kicks, I want to go to the pepridge farm store to buy some goldfish...lol

hey, since pac sun is dead...what stores in the AA area carry 6.0s....they ACTUALLY have some good dunks coming out this fall and I shudder to think that ihave to even look at the staff at journeys to acquire them....

Originally Posted by sonnycheeba4

Originally Posted by Waterproof Mike

I'll kick in on gas money!!
smile.gif

As will if there's room in the ride. I heard Birch Run is a good spot to pick up kicks.

Birch Run doesnt have much any more.....They must have resellers, about the only thing you can count on there is Jordan gear but most of it is in whack colorsor size xxl. Shoes have hit rock bottom there as far as im concerned. Back 7-10 years ago when I was in high school I remember scooping up the blackcolorway of the penny II's for $39.99. The white blue and black garnett II's for $69.99 and the carolina jordan XIV lows for $69.99. They also useto carry authentic nike basketball college shorts all the time like michigan, unc, maryland, cincinnati, and georgetown. I would be sittin on a goldmine rightnow if i would have been smart and bought multiple pairs. Resellers just werent anything like they are now with ebay and all the different internet auctionsand stuff. I miss the good old days when I could stroll in the Birch Run and they would have full size runs of Jordans.
Ill try and make it over there this week to give an update but really not worth my time or anyone elses.
On another note if anyone can set me up with a pair of neon 95's in a size 11-12 get at me....Ive heard nothing for our area about these

mike let me know if you are going to birch run, I will kick in for gas, I dont want kicks, I want to go to the pepridge farm store to buy some goldfish...lol

Lol..I remember buying Christmas gifts there one year....you can get those big !*$ milk cartons of goldfish for like $5. Anyways I should be goingtomorrow.
Also for those that care, from my "sources" here are the release times on the 3 stores that are getting the Questloves in SE Michiganthis Saturday. From what I heard each store has just 12 pairs in stock with 1 each size 8, 8.5, 9, 11, 11.5 &12 and then 2 of each size in 9.5, 10, 10.5.It might be one 13 instead of 11.5 though, Im not really sure. Anyways here are the release times:

Burn Rubber - 12 Noon Release (I know people who are camping)
Footprints (right across from Motivation
smile.gif
) - 9AM Release (I know peoplewho are camping)
Puffer Reds - 10 AM Release (I believe, friend told me whenever they open they are releasing, I believe they open at 10AM & Im sure people will be liningup).

If you are looking to get one, you could probably hit all of them and try your luck 3 times...or just camp at one of them...good luck yall....

Back
Top Bottom