Just Shooz - Wayne
Launch Board Shop - Ann Arbor
Footprints - Ann Arbor
Red Belly - Ann Arbor
Mr. Alans - Various
Howell Outlet
Birch Run Outlet
(add on)

Drop Updates of heat you find here, or info from associates on when stuff is dropping at these and other spots

STORE OWNERS / WORKERS, feel free to drop updates / pics in here too, we like buying things from your stores...

BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

Howell Outlet - Dont waste your time. They have not had anything good since 2 years ago.

Birch Run(was there two weekends ago) - NICE DMP GEAR. The extremely hard to find infrared tshirt. Also a couple other nice air max shirts. NO good footwear at all.
www.myspace.com/dgebs

$100 Black and Gold Patent 1s size 13.5
$80 Lebron II 10.5
$200 OG Black IV size 13
$300 99 white Retro IV size 12

the howell outlet is so garbage....birchrun gets rif raff too....i still feel that the howell outlet gets fire everynow and then but no one goes...cause its in howell LOL

I wasted 3/4 of a year of my life working at howell LOL. They did get patent blk/gold I's in lmtd sizes and 1 pair of XIII flints that were bought before they hit the floor. That was it.

www.myspace.com/dgebs

$100 Black and Gold Patent 1s size 13.5
$80 Lebron II 10.5
$200 OG Black IV size 13
$300 99 white Retro IV size 12

Footprints in Ann Arbor has Watermelon Kiwi AF1's in stock-
Next invisible/clear womens AF1 drops at Footprints end of next week (Saturday?). They're Iris Clear.
Launch Board Shop will have the Black black Dunk for July and also the Bamboo Trainers. Working on the Day of the Deads Dunks now.

^ I need those Bamboo Trainers BAD.

And what's really good with MORE clear Forces? Wasn't that just a rumor over there in the Retro forum?

i said dearborn, but in retrospect I think Wayne...its owned by Red from Puffer Red's. Never been there myself.

Footprints in Ann Arbor is getting the citrus AF1 patents in today. Lots of pics in the retro forum. 1 bill.

I ain't even know there was an addias outlet there...do they keep heat?

(and thanks for the Footprint/launch updates LIP)

Footprints in Ann Arbor will have the new womens AF1 Iris Clears tomorrow, Friday.
Come and check 'em out.
161645871.jpg

I sooo wish Launch Sports Shop was lowkey again.

SB's use to sit there for months after they released at retail for the most part.
Love me, hate me, or simply tolerate me

Quote:
I sooo wish Launch Sports Shop was lowkey again.

It's actually Launch BOARD Shop. 734-82-SKATE.
Or Lunch Pork Chop if you prefer.
2nd in the state to open Nike SB back in 2001.
Actually thought it was a big risk in the beginning. Hah!

I did not hear about the Huf 90's dropping anywhere around here, but as for the weigers I think all the regular SB spots will get them. And I am sure a certain place in Birmingham will charge 2xRetail.....

You guys here that they might lose thier SB account again?
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

Quote:
You guys here that they might lose thier SB account again?

where did you hear that from? i was just there today and i picked up the stacked box tee and hoody.. and craig showed me what their getting now through next march/april.. everything from the milli vinilli's <sp?> , the pee wee hermans, to the linolium dunks
nsb.org: jDot

Back
Top Bottom