Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

those pinstripe adam bombs are FIRE

what happened to eric?!?!?!?

i get out of school/shoe game for a while and this happens?!?!

^^He moved to Colorado like a month ago
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nyctmacfan

those pinstripe adam bombs are FIRE

what happened to eric?!?!?!?

i get out of school/shoe game for a while and this happens?!?!
Hey man and what up Mike! I'm still around on here every so often. I've moved out to the Boulder, CO. area and have slowed down a bit in thegame for now. I'm busy setting things up out here but plan on jumping back in soon. Thanks for all the support when I was at Footprints and Launch. I thinkboth places will continue to have tons of heat. Before I left, I met with Nike and completed all orders going through to 2009. Peace and talk to you guys soon.Eric.

I went in Motivation not too long ago. Fire. The best place for Urban Clothing. Ay Mike, what's up with those SB's you were selling???
nerd.gif

Thanks everyone we are trying to bring in a big selection of streetwear not normally found in Michigan, and especially not in Ann Arbor, glad ya'll likeit. We have a lot of big things coming too...including our first collabo shirt with a brand that Im sure everyone will like.

And SneakerHead28, nice meeting you and as far as those dunks (they arent SBs) Ill post on here when Im releasing them in the store haha
nerd.gif

mike, hopefully i'll drop by next semester and introduce myself. i still got that 20% coupon from opening day haha

anything else for the rest of the summer? you guys releasing dunks????!

Haha yeah those coupons are only good till Oct 24th I think, our one year anniversary -- better use it up!!! Haha. We are always getting new stuff in weeklythough, even during the Summer; what I post here is really only a fraction of what we get in, I just dont have time and its a lot easier to post on our blog.

As for the dunks, I basically have a decent amount of dunks and forces that I bought at outlets and on clearance (and Im talking full size runs here!) that Ivebeen sitting on since 2006 that Im going to release in the store at different times (at retail price, not marked up...since I got them cheaper than retail
wink.gif
)...pretty much all of them have gone up in value, but I only have 1 of each size for the most part (I bought all I could afford at the time...lol). Im notsaying which ones they are but they are decent ones, nothing extremely rare but all are worth in the $125 - $200 range now...

Anyways we did get these New Eras in stock today from Rocksmith, really high quality especially with the under-bill printing! We now have almost 100 differentstyles of limited streetwear New Eras in stock!

rocksmith_june18.jpg

Thanks for the correction. I'm coming up there today to grab up a Rouge Status T. And I need a pick up a T that will match My Golden Rod Jewels.
nerd.gif

Nice to see Lip Dunk still stopping by our little midwest forum....hope things are good out there with the family!!!!! Also nice to see Mike holding it down inhere!!!!

tonight was the midnight release of the 16/7 pack at Burn Rubber, as per the usual they sold out quick....cant wait till the 4/19 pack, its going to becrazy!!!!!

Mike I still have to swing through and pick up some fitteds!!! hope you guys have a bunch of 7 1/2's in stock......

We will be having singer Matthew Santos in-store for his second meet & greet / autograph session with us this Tuesday June 24th from Noon to 1! Come talkto him about how hes grown as an artist since performing all over the world with Kanye, Lupe & company on the Glow in the Dark tour! In case you didntknow, Matthew Santos is a singer signed to 1st & 15th / Atlantic Records and is most famous for his collaborations with Lupe Fiasco, including the hit songSuperstar. Bring your camera!

Music will be provided by Dj Mo Beatz....which is worth coming down for alone!

All the info is on the flyer below:

msantos2_web.jpg

Quick report from Auburn Hills, MI Nike Factory Store

Huarache Runners-69.99-FSR
-Mowabb
-Tan/Teal

Nike Dunk High Premium-49.99-FSR
-White/Pine Green/ Maize
317891-131

Nike Dunk Low CL-49.99-FSR
-anthracite / black / glacier blue
318020-001

Huarache B-49.99?
Black/Black-FSR
Navy/Green- sz 9.5 only

Zoom Lebron V-99.99 FSR
Black/white/red
Dunkman- Sz 12 only

STAT II- 89.99-FSR
Cool Grey/ White/ Orange

Zoom BB 69.99-FSR
White/Grey/Pimento
Black/Black/Yellow

248-858-9291

Thanks for the heads up Polo...I was debating a trip out there soon, but it looks like I can hold off. That %!@ is clutch when gas is $4.25 a gallon.

Not like this is news to anyone, but I was in Motivation the other day and the store is stuffed to the gills with heat.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sonnycheeba4

Thanks for the heads up Polo...I was debating a trip out there soon, but it looks like I can hold off. That %!@ is clutch when gas is $4.25 a gallon.

Not like this is news to anyone, but I was in Motivation the other day and the store is stuffed to the gills with heat.
pimp.gif

Puffer reds is flooded with heat as well on the shoe side. Rarely an update gets posted from there but they got all the dunks that have been out recently,they have the safari AM1 and that pinkish AM90 as well. All the fusions of course and all quick/hypers you can imagine from nike. They just had customerappreciation this past weekend as well. They always hold it down.
Also, does anyone know what stores will or do carry the Air zoom Tennis trainer as seenhere:
2626009817_fa26df61ae_o.jpg

I've been playing a lot of tennis these days and these are fire. And they perform great from what i hear, on the courts.

Originally Posted by sonnycheeba4

^^ thats a good look right there bootleg.

did u notice if PR has those AM95 Neon AF1's?

Yeah, and the Infared 90 AF1s too. I'll see if PR has those trainers on saturday if anyone wants me to look for anything specifically

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Did they have any Structure Triax?

Yeah, and the way running shoes (other than 90s and 95s) usually sell at PR i'd expect a near FSR still.

If anyone was looking for them, Launch has these
dunkrandy.jpg

And a really nice blue/black blazer low as well in stock, in addition to a new Prod2 which looks similar to the [annoyingly nicknamed] unpigeon Prods thatdropped a while ago.

Footprints also has 3 of the vintage terminators but just the green vintage dunk hi, and said they are not getting any other colors of it...including themichigan.....go figure.

Whats up everyone, I have a couple of updates and will have some more big ones later this week! Also whats up Travis? Your membership got approved quick haha.

First off, just so you all know Footprints now has a blog! You can check it out here and stay up to date with most of their releases (not sure if they aregoing to be doing Launch updates or not, cause they didnt post those new dunks that Ed posted yet), but here the link:

http://footprintsshoes.blogspot.com/

Secondly, Im proud to announce we are one of less than 50 stores worldwide that are going to be receiving the new Alife x Reebok collaboration sneakers youmight have seen blogged about on Hypebeast last week. These were only offered to Alife's top accounts and should be limited to around 250 pieces per style,as each store (aside from the Alife flagship stores) was only allocated either 1 or 2 shoes per size. We will be getting all 6 styles and they release in about2 weeks, on Saturday July 19th. That day is also the last day of the Ann Arbor Art Fair and also the last day of our Monster Art Fair clearance sale (more infoon that later this week!) so it should be a crazy day!

http://
alife_release_lowres.jpg

Just wondering if there are any neon 95's around.....i havnt heard anything for our area.....I read in the other post how everyone is scooping them up. Any info would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom