Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

Im proud to announce the release of our first collaboration t-shirt this Friday! We teamed up with clothing company Once Upon A Time In NY to produce theexclusive "We Run Michigan" t-shirt and they will be releasing tomorrow, Friday July 11th, when we open at 11. Once Upon A Time In NY is the companythat makes the original "We Run NY" t-shirts and we are excited to be releasing the exclusive "We Run Michigan" shirts with them. OurMotivation logo and their logo are both featured on the back of the shirt, and the shirts cannot be found anywhere else in the world!

preview1.jpg

preview2.jpg

preview3.jpg

They are available in two colorways (pictured above) - a store colorway and a University of Michigan colorway. We have the t-shirts available in Men'ssizes Small to 3XL and Women's sizes Small to Large. However, they are limited to less than 30 pieces per colorway for the Men and 20 pieces per colorwayfor Women, so act quickly as some sizes will sell out this weekend. These limited shirts will also never be repressed again, so don't sleep!

Thanks to all who picked up their We Run Michigan shirts on Friday -- we started with 60 shirts for guys and now only have a few scattered shirts in largersizes left after the weekend! All sizes are still available in the ladies tees though.

But anyways, Im posting because we will be having our "Monster" clearance sale during this year's Ann Arbor Art Fair starting this Wednesday July16th until Saturday July 19th at Motivation! We don't have sales often, and this will be our biggest sale of the year as we will have more than half of thestore on sale , with much of it 40 to 75% off!

Check out these deals on the flyer:
monster_clearance_web.jpg

Early arrival is suggested as sizes and styles will sell out! The Ann Arbor Art Fair is one of the biggest Art Fairs in the world with over a million attendees-- so at these low prices we urge you to not sleep on the deals! Please note too that during the Art Fair, much of the downtown Ann Arbor streets are shut downto vehicle traffic, however we are located on the edge of Art Fair and South Forest St., one half block from us, is open and parking will be available at theparking structure located there -- hope to see you this week!

sick, i really wanted that shirt...too bad i'm back in nyc for the summer. i might send my boy to pick it up for me, do you have a L or XL left?

Yeah we have only Ls left in the black/red and one L and 2 XLs left in the navy/yellow as of Monday...there is only 8 left total...

We can also ship
smile.gif
just email motivationboutique(at)gmail.com or call the store!

I have been away from this thread for to long.......nice to see that Mike is holding it down.....big ups to Motivation!!!!!

i an here to bring you some news on a project that Burn Rubber has been working on...

so make sure you guys come out and show some love and see a great show.....and more than likely some crazy kicks, worn by me, that you have never seen in reallife!!!!!
laugh.gif

Motivation will of course be in the building for this! Finally an event in our area lol...make sure to introduce yourselves to me!

Stopped into Motivation last night to peep the sale and all I have to say is, if u have a way to A2 get there. Mike had so much heat there for ten dollars, itwas rediculous, dope outerwear from $35....it was nuts. So, don't sleep...get there. It's also not a bad time to sightsee either with lots of dopestuff to check out at the art fair.

Mike....we have seen each other a few times....think white dude that messes with burn rubber......its funny how people on here may never know who each otherare....

But on the real, I want to meet Bootleg ED since i have been stealing his size 12's from stores for so long now, i would like to apologize.....

^^ Yeah I thought it was you lol especially now that I see what you are selling in your sig
wink.gif
. You should talk to SonnyCheeba, he is selling most of his collection, has a ton of size 12 heat...DS too.

Originally Posted by Waterproof Mike

^^ Yeah I thought it was you lol especially now that I see what you are selling in your sig
wink.gif
. You should talk to SonnyCheeba, he is selling most of his collection, has a ton of size 12 heat...DS too.

SMH @ you giving him the word on the sz 12s and not me....

*off to the races*

and yeah dublbagn....the launch crew knows me from just completely randomly showin up and catchin mad shoes on release date. Like "oh wow newcastlesare out???" lol

All these size 12 heads, no wonder its so crucial come release dates...I hate all of you a little inside...haha

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

wink.gif

*off to the races*

and yeah dublbagn....the launch crew knows me from just completely randomly showin up and catchin mad shoes on release date. Like "oh wow newcastles are out???" lol

I thought you were 11.5 lol thats what you told me on those dunks

Originally Posted by sonnycheeba4

All these size 12 heads, no wonder its so crucial come release dates...I hate all of you a little inside...haha

if you have shoes to sell hit me up.....I am always looking to pick up a few more pairs.....
and Bootleg I used to go into launch more, but since Ericwent to CO, my discount is gone and I just have not been out there in a minute...I will most def be at the blind pig party....I will make a jersey that readsDUBLBANG #1 so everyone can spot me......

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

wink.gif

*off to the races*

and yeah dublbagn....the launch crew knows me from just completely randomly showin up and catchin mad shoes on release date. Like "oh wow newcastles are out???" lol

I thought you were 11.5 lol thats what you told me on those dunks

11.5 for everything but Dunk SB lows. Those run small.

but trust me i have my fair shair of 12s in my wardrobe lol

Just to let everyone know, we are not releasing the Alife x Reeboks this Saturday the 19th there was a little delay, should be next Saturday!

where were they available around here in the first place??????

I have a hookup on them, but my boy is only selling full packs for $650 shipped...

anyone know where I can find some Supra Skytops? I'm thinking Launch, but I haven't been out there in a while and I don't think I saw them lasttime I was there.

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

anyone know where I can find some Supra Skytops? I'm thinking Launch, but I haven't been out there in a while and I don't think I saw them last time I was there.

I rarely send people there but try red belly, i'm pretty sure they have them

don't know what kind of colorways they will have but they will definitely have some supra's at redbelly, and im glad ed rarely sends peoplethere....stay off my spot!! haha

also, regarding the skytops, depending on your location, you may want to peep out skaters advocate up in howell too

Originally Posted by sonnycheeba4

don't know what kind of colorways they will have but they will definitely have some supra's at redbelly, and im glad ed rarely sends people there....stay off my spot!! haha

lol....something about the crew there and me just do not mix. The dude wit the beard is alright but the rest are kinda funny style to me.

Plus they gouge extra hard

We do need an outlet report.....Is birch run still open??? I heard they closed it and just opened the great lakes crossing store....

someone please let me know...

Back
Top Bottom