OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

*update*

NFS Livermore

20% off hash

30% off clearance apparel

tons of lunar epics in scattered sizes on hash for both men and women $100-160 before discount

i did see a kyrie USA jersey tag priced at $200 size medium. not sure if its on promotion didnt ask ($200 price tag was discouraging lol)

lastly store return policy - i was told if no receipt, the item will be priced at lowest price found in system AND you MUST exchange for items equal or greater value same day and pay difference. I would only recommend doing these types of returns on promotion days so that you get the most out of your exchange as long as its not a clearance item as well.

will be making a trip to NFS vacaville tomorrow......

Last edited:
Deer pk Ny

Letterman 1's 99.99
AJKO bred $79.99
Pinnacle 1's brown (didn't ask for price)

Clearance apparel 30%
Hash 20%

Hash:
Plat pro foam sz 10 $179.99
Edit:
Kobe XI "Easter" size 10.5 & up $139
Kobe XI "Eric avar" 149

Last edited:
Johnson Creek, WI clearance store is 30% off everything. They had Air Tech Challenge III Winter Wond erlands in scattered sizes, Flight Posities in scattered sizes, Airmax 90 VT in size 10-13, Air Jordan 1 White Elephant in size 12.5-13, Air Jordan 2 Radio Raheem's in size 17, Air Jordan Future 3M Volt in size 12-13 and a bunch of retro Jordan's in gs sizes.

Last edited:
Auburn, WA NFS has an almost FSR on Silver Kobe Zoom Icon on Special for 69.99 was told only until the 21st, not sure if it will go back to 79.99 after that date.

Also had FSR black and white huarache ultras for 89.99

Last edited:
seattle premium had 1 USA tech fleece windrunner. They are still at actual Nike stores for now so I'm hoping more outlet stores get them soon. It's like $70 at the outlet vs $200 in the actual nike stores....

Made a run for the border and picked up the Caldra AMPs at the Nike FS [San Ysidro] for $24.97.
Ugly as sin, but comparable to the Lunar TR1s which I love.
I have narrow feet.
NIKE-LUNAR-CALDRA-AMP-845602400_E_PREM.jpg

Nfs gilroy
Really wasn't worth the trip but had to use the MVP pass. Had jordan x Charlotte colorway for $120. Decent size range for them. Clothing and other items on clearance had additional 30% off. Hash wall 20% off but really nothing good imo. It's busy because of the traffic going to the renessance fair by casa de fruta. Be warned.

Citadel ca.

20 percent off hash.
Lots of kobe xi elite Bruce Lee's for 159 but size 12 and higher are 109,what a steal. Can stack with MVP and survey.

Some kobe xi for 109 as well in draft day colours on hash.
Edit: wow the kobe xi sizes 12 and up are 75 bucks on hash with discount. Draft day cw

Other than that some retro 1 highs and lebrons 13s on hash. Sorry no pics with limited data.

View media item 2170922

Last edited:
Happy Sunday to everyone! I just had identical twins this past weekend and haven't had a chance to look at outlets. Castle Rock Colorado had aqua 8s in full size run. I'm looking for lebron all stars size 12 and foamposites size 12. I'll keep you posted on things my way

Happy Sunday to everyone! I just had identical twins this past weekend and haven't had a chance to look at outlets. Castle Rock Colorado had aqua 8s in full size run. I'm looking for lebron all stars size 12 and foamposites size 12. I'll keep you posted on things my way

Aurora ohio factory store had the lebron asg as of this afternoon for 99.99...seen multiple size 12's...they take phone orders as well...(330) 995-3080...congrats

Long time lurker, first time poster. Here is what I found today at Riverhead, NY.

Welcome to the thread. As already repped and viewed, your contribution is appreciated and we look forward to seeing future updates.

Starting today, you and other members are welcome to be first fans and support NT x IG by following "niketalk.community" on Instagram to get NikeTalk forum updates while you scroll your feed.

Stopped at Woodbury yesterday on my way home from camping upstate

adidas:

Snagged a pair of these in sz. 13 on back wall (no box):

View media item 2171461
They were the only pair I saw and had no price tag. Brought them up to the register and she said they were retail price ($180), but they qualified for the 30% off promotion for all items in-store. Additionally, they had a $20 off $100 or $50 off $150, which the cashier told me would also apply. I grabbed a polo, which was originally $70 marked down to $35. Total came to $100.48 + tax. So, I essentially got a pair of Ultra Boosts for $80 or so.

Nike:

Nothing too noteworthy, but I did notice the following:

Air Jordan IV Alternate 89 Sz. 12 (last pair) $150
Air Jordan VI Maroon Sz. 13 or 14 - Didn't inquire about price
Air Jordan I Pinnacle White/Gold Sz. 12 - Didn't inquire about price
Air Foamposite Pro PRM "Pure Platinum" - Size Unknown - $170

They also had a bunch of Tech Fleece pants for $70-$75 and Tech Fleece Shorts for $60-$65.

ronaldhennessy ronaldhennessy I was at riverhead yesterday and saw all those same sneakers. Additionally, the bred AJ Ko's were on the hash wall for $79.99 with an additional 20% taken off that.

They also had the Jordan Melo 12s in womens sizes

Back
Top Bottom