Official SEPTEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store - 20% OFF NDC Clearance til 9/30 - PICK46

camarillo also had:

blk and white lunar trainers for 80.
blk and neon green air max 24-7 for 130
a couple of hyperize but forgot the price
hyperdunk lows for 55?
home kobe v for GS

Two days only: EastBay Gold Club Membership is $14.99. Shipping for a pair is $8 so this is a great deal.

Two days only: EastBay Gold Club Membership is $14.99. Shipping for a pair is $8 so this is a great deal.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

camarillo out didnt have too much...

they have the garnetts for 47 in the blk/blue and the blk/grey i believe also for 47
they had the lebron 7 white/navy b-grades for 80 i think (limited sizes, no 10s)
lebron 6 ohio for something cheap like 50 or 60 bucks (limited sizes)
prestos grey/almost like a neon green for 80 FSR i wanted to buy them but for only 20 dollar discount off reg price i rather wait or just pass
air max 1 37.97 black/red/white
nike-air-max-1-black-red-white-1-520x320.jpg

air max 1 37.97 black/white
images

then the typical spizikes etc etc.

they had the nike "write the future" shirts featuring rooney
i just order both these pairs and they also had the air max yellow safari prod# is 308866 -171 when i called i order them also they, were 41.99 not sure what sizes they had left but he said they had a bunch ...

camarillo out didnt have too much...

they have the garnetts for 47 in the blk/blue and the blk/grey i believe also for 47
they had the lebron 7 white/navy b-grades for 80 i think (limited sizes, no 10s)
lebron 6 ohio for something cheap like 50 or 60 bucks (limited sizes)
prestos grey/almost like a neon green for 80 FSR i wanted to buy them but for only 20 dollar discount off reg price i rather wait or just pass
air max 1 37.97 black/red/white
nike-air-max-1-black-red-white-1-520x320.jpg

air max 1 37.97 black/white
images

then the typical spizikes etc etc.

they had the nike "write the future" shirts featuring rooney
i just order both these pairs and they also had the air max yellow safari prod# is 308866 -171 when i called i order them also they, were 41.99 not sure what sizes they had left but he said they had a bunch ...

Perryville MD Nike Prime Outlets
Black/Volt Uptempos - Scattered sizes on hash wall - $60
Black/Silver Uptempos - Scattered sizes on hash wall - $55 but they will price match to Hagerstown Nike which has them for $40 or $45
Del Sol Kobe V - $80 or $90
Infra Spizikes - $90
Size 9 All Star Penny 2 A Grade - $40
Eggplant Penny 3 Scattered Sizes - $80
A Few 2010 SC Trainers - Call for price

Kids size white/varsity red Jordan VI - $60

Very Nice People there
pimp.gif

Perryville MD Nike Prime Outlets
Black/Volt Uptempos - Scattered sizes on hash wall - $60
Black/Silver Uptempos - Scattered sizes on hash wall - $55 but they will price match to Hagerstown Nike which has them for $40 or $45
Del Sol Kobe V - $80 or $90
Infra Spizikes - $90
Size 9 All Star Penny 2 A Grade - $40
Eggplant Penny 3 Scattered Sizes - $80
A Few 2010 SC Trainers - Call for price

Kids size white/varsity red Jordan VI - $60

Very Nice People there
pimp.gif

Marshalls Update

Only thing I saw were some of the Reebok Kamikaze shoes. They had Black/Green, all black, and a white/red pair

Marshalls Update

Only thing I saw were some of the Reebok Kamikaze shoes. They had Black/Green, all black, and a white/red pair

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

anybody ever sign up for gold club??? how does the hoodie fit?? LOL does it shrink? i think its 80% cotton but not sure on the sizing, im 5'10 160-165lbs normally a medium but not sure if this thing fits small or will shrink if i get med......i might as well get a correct sized hoodie if i sign up for this. lol

thanks in advance for the help!

anybody ever sign up for gold club??? how does the hoodie fit?? LOL does it shrink? i think its 80% cotton but not sure on the sizing, im 5'10 160-165lbs normally a medium but not sure if this thing fits small or will shrink if i get med......i might as well get a correct sized hoodie if i sign up for this. lol

Crossings Premium Outlet-Tannersville, PA:

Ohio State Lebron VI's on the back wall..pretty much FSR for 69.99 i believe
Air Jordan 2009 All White-29.97 small sizes (8-9.5) I grabbed the last size 10 for 19.99 with this $10 off coupon
pimp.gif
..glad i found them for that price..
Buncha Alpha Force 1's for 69.99-79.99 Black/Royal..Black/Yellow..Red/Black/White FSR mostly
Lebron Soldier II-on the back wall 69.99..mostly FSR on the back wall..
SC Trainer 2010s All Black-FSR 79.99

Crossings Premium Outlet-Tannersville, PA:

Ohio State Lebron VI's on the back wall..pretty much FSR for 69.99 i believe
Air Jordan 2009 All White-29.97 small sizes (8-9.5) I grabbed the last size 10 for 19.99 with this $10 off coupon
pimp.gif
..glad i found them for that price..
Buncha Alpha Force 1's for 69.99-79.99 Black/Royal..Black/Yellow..Red/Black/White FSR mostly
Lebron Soldier II-on the back wall 69.99..mostly FSR on the back wall..
SC Trainer 2010s All Black-FSR 79.99

Allen, TX outlet

Kobe V Del Sol - $100
Jordan 1 Alpha, 5 colors - $80-$90
Jordan Spizike, Infrared - $100
Jordan Spizike - $125
Jordan 2010, Black - $125
Trainer 2010, White/Orange, $50

There was more but this is what I could remember.

Allen, TX outlet

Kobe V Del Sol - $100
Jordan 1 Alpha, 5 colors - $80-$90
Jordan Spizike, Infrared - $100
Jordan Spizike - $125
Jordan 2010, Black - $125
Trainer 2010, White/Orange, $50

There was more but this is what I could remember.

GreatMall outlet in Milpitas, CA had the air max uptempo 97 in wht/blk/blue for 79.99 item# 399207100
i picked up 1 of the 2 sz 9.5 and i think they dont have much sz when they put on shelve but call for more sz...
phone#:408-942-6457

GreatMall outlet in Milpitas, CA had the air max uptempo 97 in wht/blk/blue for 79.99 item# 399207100
i picked up 1 of the 2 sz 9.5 and i think they dont have much sz when they put on shelve but call for more sz...
phone#:408-942-6457

yeaa gold club is great, although i never got my coupon
mad.gif
mad.gif
and the jacket is HUGE! im 5'11 185 and its like an XL on me the large that is...

anyone kno where/how to get some hyperfuse's for around $80?

mad.gif
mad.gif
and the jacket is HUGE! im 5'11 185 and its like an XL on me the large that is...

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

mad.gif
mad.gif

If you're a Gold Club member you can easily get the HF for $80 shipped from EastBay. There are always 20% off $99 coupons floating around - you just need to phone in the order. Wit the right rep will override the exclusion. I've done it a number of times.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

mad.gif
mad.gif

If you're a Gold Club member you can easily get the HF for $80 shipped from EastBay. There are always 20% off $99 coupons floating around - you just need to phone in the order. Wit the right rep will override the exclusion. I've done it a number of times.

Back
Top Bottom