Official SEPTEMBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Flemington NJ outlet has a FSR of these 7s for $69. I setteled on these since im not willing to pay $200+ for the solar Red 8s
Nike%20Lebron%20VII%207%20Low%20RP%20sport%20red%20varsity%20royal%20white-300x300.jpg

Saw white/red and white/green KD3s (size 9.5 - 11) at Marshalls in Reseda for $59.99

Peace.

Really don't know why my post was deleted, but I'll say it again, those aren't the citrons that just released. These are

Went to the Hilton Head, SC outlet today, nothing too special.

Some things to report:

Kobe V Blackout: $99 FSR
Nike Huarache Low (White/Varsity Royal): $49 FSR

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Really don't know why my post was deleted, but I'll say it again, those aren't the citrons that just released. These are
No the other shoes are citron's as well and they did just release within the last month or so.  These are the OG Citron CW

Sorry for the late post but on 9/9 the Jersey Gardens NJ Nike store had the Nike Air Carnivores for $34.97
Actually, I'm not 100% sure about price ($31.97 or $39.97)
They had a FSR but it was a few days ago.

Kissimmee Clearance store last night had the Nike Air Max 90 silver colorway FSR $49.99 (all stamped B grade)
Looked at a size 13 and didn't find any defects but passed anyway. Both box and kicks are stamped B.
Display in middle of store.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^I WISH THESE WERE AT DEER PARK SO I CAN DRIVE THERE AND SCOOP EM UP...

Spoiler [+]
IM REFERRING TO THE TRAINERS 2

They ship...I got 2 pair from TX for 44.99 each like 2 weeks ago.  Do iittttt!!!

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

Originally Posted by complexone

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Sz 12.5 and 13s never hit outlets in the last 8-10 months, I tried locating sz 12.5, 13 for my bro in law with zero luck in any colorway.
I'm like 98% positive that the "Welcome Homes" were only made up to size 12. I'm a sz 13 too, so looks like we are all SOL.
Everyone I talked to about this, made me come to the same conclusion.. a size 13 wouldn't even come up to look up in the system at footlocker, footaction, or champs.. and i'm sure if it was made any one of them three stores would've had some to sell..  even a guy that works a the local nike outlet came in trying to trade his 12 for a 13 since there were none in their system either..  kinda of weird thing to not make a size.. 

I have to agree with you all. No Jordan 2010 Welcome Homes are available in anything above a size 12 as confirmed by Nike. also, they are not in the system at all and no one at Nike has an explanation. Thanks for checking Fl, FA and Champs system. I can now officially give up my quest for these.  
frown.gif

Nike Outlet Orlando Vineland

Air Max 95 - silver/red colorway (style code 609048 029) $59.97
Don't remember if a FSR but I know they had the big sizes, I purchased a size 13

Originally Posted by theute44

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

No the other shoes are citron's as well and they did just release within the last month or so.  These are the OG Citron CW

Nah bro. Those dropped back in April, not within the last month.

Marshalls, Ross, TJ Maxx, Nordstram Rack in the San Fernando Valley were dry.
Did see a lot of 2010 Hyperdunk in various colors and various sizes and some Air Max 95 at the rack.

Originally Posted by apthekid

Spoiler [+]

They ship...I got 2 pair from TX for 44.99 each like 2 weeks ago.  Do iittttt!!!

YEA I KNOW BUT I DONT THINK IT WAS THESE...

Originally Posted by apthekid

Spoiler [+]

YEA I KNOW BUT I DONT THINK IT WAS THESE...

IMG_8231-900x900.jpg
       these are the cintrons that dropped in april that are in the outlets , the ones above just dropped 9/2. both are cintrons colors, but the first ones are the recent ones.....

My lazy Tucson, AZ update.

One of the Cintrons above - $56 FSR-@*#
edit: that should read FSR-i.s.h., as in, nearly a FSR. That's censored, easily butthurt are we?

Low Huranche - grey, team orange, navy - $51 - FSR

Elite basketball socks - navy/white, black/red - $12

grey/yellow jordan shorts with hyperelite material - 36%

Originally Posted by Epic800

Some things to report:

These trainer lows?
42243147_fr_sc7_whvroyvolt

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by Epic800

Some things to report:

These trainer lows?
42243147_fr_sc7_whvroyvolt
Yes, those are the exact ones.

Gilroy, CA
Jordan 2010 welcome home $64.97 sz 9.5-11.5  1 sz 12

Zoom hurache tr low $47.97 royal-volt

GS AJ retro 6 white varsity red $31.97 mostly size 6y few 5.5y

gilroy still has lebron 8 triple black, but still like $109-119 IIRC. did not see a size over 11.5 and i think eevn that was running low.

Jumping on the KD3 bandwagon the Nike Outlet in Orlando has the KD3 in the yellow/grey colorway for $54.97.
Not as cheap as the black colorway on FL but a good colorway.

Back
Top Bottom