Official SEPTEMBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Waterloo, NY.

Store was very picked over yesterday. Hash wall was an extra 20% off, but they had nothing. Prices were pretty high too compared to other outlets.

GS Black Jordan 2011 - $60
GS Black Jordan 2010 - $50
GS White/Grey Jordan CMFT 11 - $50
GS Grey/Black Jordan CMFT 11 - $50
GS Black/Freshwater Jordan CMFT 12 - $60
GS White/Navy Jordan CMFT 12 - $60
GS Grey/Black Griffey GD II - $60
GS Black/Red Griffey GD II - $60 (hash wall, saw only size 5y & 6y)
TD NM I Blue/Black-White - $30

Black Kobe V - $100
White/Gold-Purple Kobe V - $100
Treasure Blue BB 360 Low - $100
Black/Volt Jordan CMFT 11 - $80
White/Grey-Chlorine Blue Trainer SC II - $55 (random sizes left, looked like they sold quick, biggest size left I saw was an 11)

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by iHust1e

And Lebron VIII Skateboarding shoes? Lebron 8 SB's?

...You alreeeeeeady know you gotta clarify on that bro lol

Bra you know damn well if it was the south beach, Id cop a FSR and be all over the Buying/Selling Thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But just to clarify, I mistyped. It was a VII not an VIII. Apologies. 

It was the shoe in the pic on the left

images

Went to the Myrtle Beach, SC outlet today, nothing special at all. Only thing worth noting is Air Max 360 for $99. They were in 3 different colors (blue is the only one I remember). Also the hash wall was 20% off. I may be stopping by the Charleston outlet tomorrow. I will report if so.

Went to the Arundel Mills out let today, they had 20% off the clearance wall. The only thing I saw that was worth mentioning:

Largest size was a 9.5, I believe

32416428464968488418110.jpg

SoCal (LA) Heads

the FootLocker at the Baldwin Hills mall in South LA on crenshaw and MLK had these 2011 EAST All star game sweater for $4.99
eek.gif
eek.gif

i saw sizes M thru XXL on Friday Morning
thumb.aspx

and hey had the West all stars T Shirts, marked $2.99 though on the same $4.99 rack, so idk
adidas_2011_nba_all_star_game_western_conference_wordmark_t_shirt_mens_p1_.jpg

they had KD, CP3, and a few gasols. No kobes
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

yea the mall is in the hood so avoid wearing too much red or blue
laugh.gif

please NO PMs, i dont live in the area and will NOT be heading out there anytime soon
oh and they also had the East LA kobe 6s on display in a size 7.5. still $130 though

Nike Outlet Flemington NJ

Air Max LeBron VII Low Top Red Suede Colorway $59.97 (Code 395778-600) I saw most sizes

Picked these up at Sawgrass Oulet yesterday for $42.00 off the hash wall (scattered sizes) 20% off the hash wall

Went to the Charleston SC outlet this morning. Nothing too special but green half cents for $99 and SC Trainer II (teal) for $55 I believe. Also 20% off hash wall.

Nike tanger outlet 102 Arches CircleDeer Park, NY 11729(631) 242-3014

Nike Air max Tn 89.99 black/black , grey/white/black and grey/orange/black sz 9 n up all colors
Nike Hyperdunk 2010 texas longhorn 79.99
Nike carnivore black/green/purple 64.99
Air jordan 2010 outdoor 99.99
Nike total Air max uptempo Silver/red 79.99
Nike total air max uptempo black/red 79.99

GS air jordan 2010 black/black 39.97
GS Air jordan IX all white 69.99

Johnson Creek had Lebron 8's (black/purple/blue) for 59.99 decent size run. Air max 2010 leather (black) $79.99 sz 10-14 roughly. Air max trainer 1.3's in navy/silver (only sz 12.5 had like 10 pairs)

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Johnson Creek had Lebron 8's (black/purple/blue) for 59.99 decent size run. Air max 2010 leather (black) $79.99 sz 10-14 roughly. Air max trainer 1.3's in navy/silver (only sz 12.5 had like 10 pairs)

what lebron 8 is black/purple/blue?

It was the Veteran days. I called the lady said they only had the Vets for 79.99 in the Lebron 8s, but they have the 7 PS in the navy colorway as well. 

how much for the penny shirts at Marshalls? also they are the sweatshirt correct"?

Back
Top Bottom