OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

Hello everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to share information about shoes and clothing at Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores, as well as discounts stores within your area and reputable online websites. This is a valuable resource for those looking to hunt for deals locally, so if you do post pics, state the store name and location.

Thank you for all your help in keeping these threads relevant.

8560CF98-D1CE-40B0-8A81-108FBEFD7D6C.jpeg
38729ADC-BA17-4A8B-85A9-55F7D6ACA175.jpeg

$27 out the door at Citadel (after 30% off from hash wall)

East Los had them for $40 no discount FSR

IMG_20190901_155413650.jpg

Not my cup of tea, but interesting find.

Not for me either, I thought they said $49.99 at first glance then saw rooster rooster 's post so I took another look and :wow: :rofl:. Wonder how long they'll sit until the are marked down to $49.99.

I quit checking TJmaxx a while back you ever find anything in them?

My outlet (Edinburgh, south of Indianapolis) was super dry. They had Tinker/AM1 3s, but for $159, and the Mars AM90s, but nothing bigger than a size 10.5. Nothing good on the wall, and a lot of meh at meh prices. Bummer. If anyone can get a size 13 Huarache 91 QS Purple Punch, I'll pay a finder's fee!

Anyone else receive the “end of season sale: up to 50% off” for factory stores in their app? Is it just a sale notification for Labor Day weekend or a real 50% off offer? Assuming it’s the former.

Anyone else receive the “end of season sale: up to 50% off” for factory stores in their app? Is it just a sale notification for Labor Day weekend or a real 50% off offer? Assuming it’s the former.

Nah it’s garbage. Only random golf clothing or shirts are 50% off

Was at the Wrentham, MA outlet on Saturday. Didn’t take any pics, but below are the items I remember seeing.

Jordan 1 Retro Sail / Gym red. $110. Pretty much sizes 11-14 from what I remember.
Zoom fly all white $70 plus 40% off. FSR
Lebron 16 Martin FSR don’t remember price

Also had a bunch of Pegasus 35 Turbos. I run in this shoe so thought I’d mention in case it’s of interest to anyone.

On hash I saw some Kobe 1 protros size 12 (white and black) for 109 plus 30% off. Also had a bunch of the orange Jordan 18s basically up until Size 11.5 on hash, but don’t remember price.

Sorry this isn’t extremely helpful, but figured I’d share what I could.

Just got my $50 mvp pass :pimp:

I got an alert when they sent it
It should appear in your inbox
I guess you just use your app pass to use it
Not sure how it’s gonna work if you are suppose to get multiple mvp passes

Any idea if you return the items, if the app is smart enough to take away the MVP pass? Just curious, I'm over here in Canada and they are still giving out the physical cards.

Us folks living in the stone ages :rofl:

Just got my $50 mvp pass :pimp:

I got an alert when they sent it
It should appear in your inbox
I guess you just use your app pass to use it
Not sure how it’s gonna work if you are suppose to get multiple mvp passes
I just got an email saying I had it (spent $109 this past weekend), but I open my app and there isn't anything new per say in my inbox.

Back
Top Bottom